No Home - Ch. 225 - Again, Eunyung (10)

Power Uploader
Absolutely flawless. So happy with the conclusion of this arc. I could even share Eunyung's joy in the theatre club party a little. And the creepy screentone is gone as well, so now I'm ready for hopefully a light arc.

I'm not the greatest fan of Hara Kang's character, but maybe it's because it hasn't been as developed as the others. She was totally absent from this arc, it would be nice to see her again.

A nice touch was that he stopped to look at the cherry blossoms. Remember when in one of their fights, he told Haejoon he hated cherry blossoms, flowers in general, spring, summer and everything else? Looks so far gone in the past now.

Last edited:
Group Leader
My eyes are all hot. He's finally on the right track and in the right place. He has so many good friends now, real friends, and a capable adult along with older "brothers" to rely on. Most importantly, he finally gives a proper damn about himself 😭

Welcome home Eunyung, you worked really hard, I hope you rest well <3

Thank you translator-nim, you’re amazing ;^;

Group Leader
What were the books he had with him? Were the snacks gifts from people or stuff he bought for himself?

Power Uploader
What were the books he had with him? Were the snacks gifts from people or stuff he bought for himself?

I was curious about that, too. There was a rose in the middle, so he might have received the first tokens of appreciation from theatregoers as an actor. And the things on the bench looked like books, so maybe they're the club's next plays?

Double-page supporter
I was curious about that, too. There was a rose in the middle, so he might have received the first tokens of appreciation from theatregoers as an actor. And the things on the bench looked like books, so maybe they're the club's next plays?
No they were exercise books so he's planning to study 🥹

Fed-Kun's army
he's come so far from the beginning i'm genuinely so happy with this arc

Users who are viewing this thread