No Home - Ch. 226 - Juwan Park and Hara Kang (1)

Double-page supporter
Ew just ew!!!!!
I hate how the author just dismisssed how creepy some girls did in this story and made them date?! LIKE FUCK NO

Group Leader
I went from squealing at the ship to screaming sink it!! Wtf?! 😭

Dex-chan lover
the author followed my blood trail from previous arcs just to shoot me again

...Are we sure this arc isn't called "Juwan, again" if this turns out to be in a similar vein as the one arc he had about his crush on Minju?

I hope Hara is just pulling off his leg or smth... she probably knows about Juwan's crush on Minju at this point (are they in middle school? Juwan still doesn't show off his brownish hair...) and how he seems to be attracted (?) to "intimidating" girls. She seems to be one to be "playful" about that if she was told about it (if they are pretty close at this point in time).

On the other hand, I dunno how to feel about Juwan's mom talking with Hara about pads and the like... it's (painfully embarrassing) enough doing so with our own mothers when we were young... Juwan's mom is still a stranger (besides, er, being her "friend's mom") to her at that point, isn't her?

Wishing this arc doesn't get as painful as the Minju one.

Contributor
I mean are we surprised Juwan's mom is prying into things she has no business prying into? Literally was her introduction and the reason why Juwan was hated for so long

Users who are viewing this thread