No Home - Ch. 228 - Juwan Park and Hara Kang (3)

Dex-chan lover
NOOOO WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT IN FRONT OF HARA AHHNBHHBBB. I am dying of second hand embarrassment.
also i love hara so much
To be fair, Hara has, out loud and in front of both of them, said Juwan liked her, Hara. So... it's not like this does any more damage.

And to the translator, sure, let's talk about the mom shooting looks. I know the author/artist has Juwan with bangs because it's supposed to make him look younger, but it's hilarious to see Juwan's mom being so expressive next to her hentai protagonist son here.

Dex-chan lover
After reading the TN I went back and checked out the Mom's fits. Nothing beats a stay at home mom and her pintrest fits.

I wonder is Juwan is gay... The whole thing with Sunho had me sus, but I know Juwan blushes a lot.
I'll let mom have this one, if I saw someone acting like that towards my kid I'd assume they were being bullied in someway, because it's not like she's at school with them and sees how their dynamic is. I don't like her "Boys can't be friends with girls" thing, and it was annoying how she assumed Juwan liked Hara. I get why she thought that for a bit after Hara teased him for it, but to continue thinking that is just so...

Anyways, Juwans hair color is the one thing that confuses me. I know people's hair can change color as they age but his hair from here to what it is now is crazy. Does he dye his roots?? Why are they black??

Gu7

Dex-chan lover
Anyways, Juwans hair color is the one thing that confuses me. I know people's hair can change color as they age but his hair from here to what it is now is crazy. Does he dye his roots?? Why are they black??

I used to be a really blond kid but when i turned 8 my hair started to get darker and darker with each year

After reading the TN I went back and checked out the Mom's fits. Nothing beats a stay at home mom and her pintrest fits.

I wonder is Juwan is gay... The whole thing with Sunho had me sus, but I know Juwan blushes a lot.
I'll let mom have this one, if I saw someone acting like that towards my kid I'd assume they were being bullied in someway, because it's not like she's at school with them and sees how their dynamic is. I don't like her "Boys can't be friends with girls" thing, and it was annoying how she assumed Juwan liked Hara. I get why she thought that for a bit after Hara teased him for it, but to continue thinking that is just so...

Wait, It been a long time, and I do not remember who is Sunho and which chapter he appears. If you have time to provide that, it would be greattt 😊

Dex-chan lover
Wait, It been a long time, and I do not remember who is Sunho and which chapter he appears. If you have time to provide that, it would be greattt 😊
It's the dude mentioned in this chapter, the one who calls Hara while she's eating with Juwan, might've spelled his name wrong because I was lazy and didnt wanna double check

im cryng yhis is too funny

\RIGHT THE MOM IS SERVING.....she has the old money aesthetic right............ but like actually.... like she actually knows how to dress it
i saw a preppy dark acedimia outfit and someone tagged it GRUNGE......... i was like what. some people don't actually know aesthetics and just throw words around. but juwans mom gets it

Users who are viewing this thread