No Home - Ch. 246 - Haejoon Goh's Home (12)

Power Uploader
Now I need the April Fools spin-off.

And I like how not everything in this series needs to be overt, just as in real life things don't. Eunyung wisely decided there was no point in having a fight with a kid he's not gonna see again and couldn't care less about. He seems to be taking the first steps to stardom, so it's the moment to keep only the real friends around him. That way Dickbutt won't have much to tell in a future TV show interview to taint Eunyung's image. And in fact, I think the Gyujin kid will make an appearance later as someone who did make a breakthrough in painting, and maybe the two will resume the friendship.

Ditto for Haejoon's sperm donor. Even if I am curious why he came after his offspring after so long, it makes sense that Haejoon isn't. Things that don't matter only serve to distract us from those that do.

Group Leader
aww
ok9a8s.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I've said before how obvious it was Haejoon's dad wasn't good, and the dichotomy between him and the Uncle, but this chapter really shows it. Uncle feels full of regret and not worthy of being with Haejoon or speaking about his sister, vs the father who really only regrets that his actions cause Haejoon to leave him but not how it affected his wife.
This is the end of Haejoon's arc, excited to see what Euyungs will be like.
Adult Juwan is so fineomg no more baby face

Aggregator gang
Seeing Eunyung really, really pull his weight in this arc is just so meaningful to me. I mean he kinda always does, like how he's usually the background support and people either don't recognize his help or they only realize it was his help later down. But to see his help be this overt, man I love it. I would say he changed, but I don't think he did. I think this has always been who he is. He always ends up helping the people around him.

And even when he falls down, it's Haejoon who picks him up and makes Eunyung listen to his advice. This time, it's Eunyung's words that ends up saving Haejoon. They're just so meaningful to me, I know we're nearing the end, I just really really wanna know how things end fr

The conclusion of this arc in regards to Eunyung reminds me of that arc where Haejoon remembers about the nuna that was his neighbor (and childhood friend?) and that her parents made her to stop seeing him due to the rumors about his mom. Especially when they see each other again after so many years... and things didn't hit with them since they changed a lot, and... and they simply didn't reconnect at all. I mean, in a sense, the whole thing with Eunyung in this chapter reminded me of that. I was half sure Eunyung would have said/done smth else to that dude, but, I think this also shows how he has been growing up as a person, and cutting out toxic ppl from your life sometimes doesn't have to be a "big" thing for a conclusion, either.

Haejoon also made the right call here about cutting contact with his biological father, and while I am partially curious about what was his whole intention here... it doesn't matter at the end of the day. He was okay with his mom, and he has been learning to be on his own, too. And I agree on what was said above, at least the uncle is remorseful about Haejoon and his mother... the father doesn't look like that :I .

the character development for both haejoon and eunyung πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

I'm glad the arc ended with Haejoon finally valuing his life, It's really starting to feel like the end ;; idk how im gonna go on without this webtoon

Last edited:
Amazing, great work, that's why you're the boss
This manwha is truly something special

Aggregator gang
excuse me, juwan????? juwan glow up father era???????!!!!

also glad for haejoon for realizing it. he was okay without knowing why his dad came to see him, but i wanted to! did i miss a chapter where it was said? (im assuming it's because of money)

My jaw just dropped why is grown up Juwan the prettiest character Wanan has drawn ever.

This was truly THE arc. Wow. I love how things are getting better for everyone, but also scared that this might mean the webtoon is ending soon... I'm not ready πŸ₯Ή

My jaw just dropped why is grown up Juwan the prettiest character Wanan has drawn ever.

This was truly THE arc. Wow. I love how things are getting better for everyone, but also scared that this might mean the webtoon is ending soon... I'm not ready πŸ₯Ή

Users who are viewing this thread