No Home - Ch. 260 - Goodbye, Home. (1)

BCS

Dex-chan lover
(The College Scholastic Ability Test or CSAT, also abbreviated Suneung, is a standardized test which is recognized by South Korean universities.)

Dex-chan lover
┏┓
┃┃╱╲ In this
┃╱╱╲╲ house
╱╱╭╮╲╲ we love
▔▏┗┛▕▔ & appreciate
╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲
THE PARTY QUEEN
╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲
▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔

qp17np.png

Group Leader
OK someone remind me, whose that guy they were surprised they were friends ?

Doesn't seem like it was the guy who got expelled for bullying

Dex-chan lover
OK someone remind me, whose that guy they were surprised they were friends ?

Doesn't seem like it was the guy who got expelled for bullying
Remember when Haejoon and Eunyung had a pretty bad fight during Thanksgiving? That everyone in the dorm saw them fighting and had to separate them? It was right after that fight, he basically comforted Haejoon that day and that's how they became friends.

Remember Juwan was jealous Haejoon had a new friend he kept meeting to do stuff? Also him.

Dex-chan lover
Remember when Haejoon and Eunyung had a pretty bad fight during Thanksgiving? That everyone in the dorm saw them fighting and had to separate them? It was right after that fight, he basically comforted Haejoon that day and that's how they became friends.

Remember Juwan was jealous Haejoon had a new friend he kept meeting to do stuff? Also him.
Oh, him
He was so out-of-nowhere I thought he was a figment of Haejoon's imagination

Fed-Kun's army
the arc title is scaring the shit out of me does this mean its the final arc
The author doesn’t seem to have any socials, and their posts on Webtoon don’t seem to say anything about the manhwa ending. But considering the length of this manhwa compared to their two other works (192 and 172 chapters), I wouldn’t be too surprised.

I feel like this might either be the final arc or second to last arc (with the final arc being some sort of send-off/epilogue arc).

Dex-chan lover
the arc title is scaring the shit out of me does this mean its the final arc
I feel the opposite, I am not scared of it being the final arc, I am hopeful it is.
I want the boys to have some closure and move past all the drama, the manwha has had enough of it

Group Leader
I feel the opposite, I am not scared of it being the final arc, I am hopeful it is.
I want the boys to have some closure and move past all the drama, the manwha has had enough of it
Also a closure for Mingyu, I want her backstory! I don't agree with ending the series without it!

there still has to be at least a few arcs after this one, right? i feel like theres so much more about the characters to learn about....

also, since exams are over and haejoon is close to graduating, i wonder if there will be some kind of discussion between him and hyun about potentially rooming together during college. hence the title "goodbye, home"?

Users who are viewing this thread