No Home - Ch. 266 - Goodbye, Home. (7)

i… i don’t know where to begin. everything hurts. haejoon…..

my heart breaks for everyone in this chapter. seeing eunyung act so nonchalant but then u see his hand trembling 😢😢

the exam thing made me giggle. that being what got through to haejoon somewhat as well is very funny. the final exam fear is deeply ingrained lolol

haejoon dummy u gotta wake up!! nap times over!! i wish i could grab him and shake him out of this.

he needs to wake up i don’t see anything good coming out of him staying with the “mum”. it feels like fully accepting this dream would be like death.. or like, remaining comatose forever. and that’s the last thing haejoon needs. he’s got so much to live for …. i really hope he’ll wake up and recover so he can get some fuckin therapy cuz THATS what he really needs i think.

(also good luck with the last chapters translator 🫡)

Fed-Kun's army
hey, why is this chapter so blurry? ah nvm its just my tears

on a more serious note i feel so much like Eunyung in this chapter, i dunno whats gonna happen to Haejoon but he has been an amazing (although fictional) friend in my life as well, i'm literally so sad to see this series go

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
After all he’s been through i can’t bring myself to want him to wake up

at this point I just want haejoon to be at peace tbh
if this brain damage‘s gonna set him free then be it

haejoon darling you’ve been thru so much…. way too much
ofc haejoon has been through a lot but he has so many more hurdles he has to get through before he can leave us. If anyone can do it it's definitely haejoon, dont doubt him yet!!

Double-page supporter
only three chapters more to go?! pray there is extra(s)!

Users who are viewing this thread