No Home - Ch. 39 - Juwan Park (16)

This comic has a different style of story telling I can't explain it well but characters' relationships and interactions are slowly built and that feels realistic in a way. It's nice to see that they seem to be getting along well with each other after all this.
What happened to ghost-san tho? Is she watching all the drama happening like us too :)

I binged read this webtoon and it's so good! Juwan, although immature, was still a pretty nice guy. He's just too sheltered so his worldview is still limited

Dex-chan lover
another character, it’s gonna be a flip of a coin here. will we get someone likeable like Haejoon or someone like Juwan? i’m excited to see what’s the new character backstory is. Thanks for the translation!

Oh, the tearjerk strikes once again! Had the hugest knot in my throat the whole time ;----;
I'm glad Juwan managed to work things out with his mom, though Haejoon keeps getting caught in the crossfire, ouch.

Thank you for translating! Happy New Year! Many blessings!

Thanks for the translation and hope you have a happy new year! (人*´∀`)✧*。

I'm glad both Juwan and his mom have learned to see past themselves a little bit, honestly living apart makes such a huge difference for contentious family relationships

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>I can't wait to see mom on the weekend

That's a death flag if I ever saw one

Fed-Kun's army
Me, seeing the final image of the chapter representation: UM, kiss? hdksfhdsjkgh

That was quite a good ending for Juwan arc huh, we got some multiple character developments, some emotional stabs here and there and we can see that there will be a lot of growth in the future haha I love it

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Hekoo tell me why I thought the same LMAOOOO as the chapters progressed and the figures started getting clearer I was like “😳??? KISS????”

And then this chapter when it just showed them all staring at you like “did you really think we were going to..???” It made me feel like “Oh, excuse me. Sorry.” LOL

Fed-Kun's army
ohmygod- Juwan's mom being a mom to everyone in the house is going to be great. Lucky for Juwan tho, Haejoon can't see his mom on weekends.
Reminds me when I first started living without my parents. I cried so hard that I couldn't sleep until 3 am.

I think some people really don't understand Juwan point of view. Imagine that everything you do is monitor. You have no real privacy and everything is never a secret. And it pisses you off. You deal with it for years and years until finally you had enough. You explode with all the emotions and the strongest one takes hold. Sometimes sadness or maybe depression.

For Juwan case it was anger. He was angry and tried of no privacy. Of not being able to do his own thing. Then he finally found it. But his past issues were never solved and now he's taking out on others. Juwan is fair from a saint but he isn't the worse person in the group that still goes to blondy.

Now before someone says he's a child he doesn't get privacy. Yes he does. If he's not doing something that could harm him then he deserves basic privacy.

im so glad juwan and his mom finally talked things out, i wish i could do that with my mom someday. i relate to him a lot as im sure a lot of people do because these types of parents are extremely common. im a bit dissapointed some people didn't like his story due to it being "boring" and him being a brat, but you have to remember that he's still a teen and boy .. are teens emotions a mess LOL this chapter really made me cry lmfao

You made me cry again, demmit. I have no more words. My eyes, nose, and throat already hurt. But that was a good chap. Thanks for your hard work!

Really liked this arc. I think a lot of the people that found Juwon annoying just can't relate to his trauma. I probably related to him too much (down to being terrified of conflict lmao) so this chapter hit hard. Lovin this manga!

oh man, the ending was so perfect 🥲 I'm here wishing for weekend to arrive too, so I could see juwan's reunion with his mom

Dex-chan lover
I think some people really don't understand Juwan point of view.
Thank you... because reading these comments was so dishearting... i hope none of these people have kids. How hard is it to understand that having someone you're supposed to trust and rely on go invade your privacy, then gaslight, and/or guilt trip you when you ask about it is very fucking invasive and would drive anyone mad. Sure! Mom has a hard life, fuck her husband for being shitty, it sucks she was pushed into a roll that gives her no freedom and isolates her. That does not mean she gets to treat her kids like dolls??? They deserve respect too.

Users who are viewing this thread