No Home - Ch. 41 - Marie Kim (2)

Thanks for the translation! and ahh, I hope Marie can move out quickly. the having to live as a maid for your family thing just because you
re a girl hits a lil too close to home >.<

Contributor
Yeah, come on, Bitch Oppa. Maybe that is coming from a place of concern, but that doesn't mean jack when you also come home and don't do shit either! Marie at least cooks!

Bullying sucks should be punished with capital punishment but not lethal injection or firing squad or some other meek method it should be more like bloody eagle type or even worse.

Aggregator gang
Her oppa and father are so fucking annoying. I would want to move out too if I was Marie

Mr. translator 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺You’re the best 🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️

Translator you are the best
Poor Marie, I know how it feels to do all the housework with your mom since you were little because the men in the house are too lazy to be of any help

Fed-Kun's army
Marie.... :'(

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now I see what Marie is trying to escape from... Instead of “a place of concern” I think her brother just doesn’t want to lose a gopher. It’s easy to come home to dinner already made and chores already done and he probably doesn’t want to lose it.

And then how her brother went and convinced her dad... F*cker lol

I wonder if Haejoon will interfere? He doesn’t seem the type to sit still in front of stuff like that.

*edit* Thank you, translator!

Fed-Kun's army
if they dont let her go she should stop cooking and cleaning. is she their fucking maid?

Someone pls punch her brother. Also, haejoon is definitely kicking some butts!
Thank you awesome translator!!

I am so happy to see your name in green, Mr translator! ^^ You are awesome! 😆
On another note, CAN I PLZ STAB THE BROTHER WHO HAD THE AUDACITY TO SAY MARIE DOES NOTHING WHEN SHE IS THE ONE WHO LITERALLY DOES ALL THE CHORES OF THE HOUSE???
I hate this kind of family members

Nooooo translator-nim!!
Those sites are making easy money from your hardwork T.T

Bad! They are bad people!
How could they do that to our best translator?! T.T

Dex-chan lover
honestly, if she wants to why not? learn to take care of your own shit and make your own shit to eat. thanks for the translation! it’s a shame that people are stealing your translation

Group Leader
Bitch Oppa is right.
Thank you for the chapter you beautiful ray of sunshine 😊

Users who are viewing this thread