No Home - Ch. 47 - Marie Kim (8)

I hate her but I hate her family even more. That's saying something as I'm willing to drop her off in the sewers like a rat

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Bruh what? You need a fucking trigger warning for that? And what's with that afterword? Who the hell would stop reading just because of that?

I'm just disappointed that her case turned out to be so cartoonishly evil. The glasses guy/mom family dynamic had way more nuance to it.

Tbh for now it doesn't seem so cartoon-ish as a lot of people are saying. Her dad and father seem normal at first glance but are fucking assholes, and at this point we're too deep to drop this bois

Thank you for the translation!! I also respect the author because touching upon these topics is harsh and at times unwanted if you are here for a fun read. Personally i relate to Marie’s family situation and i don't think its cartoonishly evil since there are families out there that do react the same way as Marie’s family does and as well as emphasizing the need of a female to do the housework around the house. It sucks and i hope Marie, who I think is a bit of a clown making tricks around the gang, is able to overcome her family situation.

look author if she has some kind of redemption arc or something do it now before a lot of people get pissed at her because we all know your going to put her in the dorm with them

Dex-chan lover
She's an ass, but I hate the brother even more.

I'm pouring one for Marie.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel for the Author bc yeah.... Lots of ppls tend to avoid these topics bc it makes you uncomfortable and/or guilty, since we all know at least one person who lives/lived exactly like that :'( And then there's the others that still don't understand it and get angry towards Author bc of that.... ._. Anyway, everybody have their own hairy problems so yee o<-<

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
i respect the author. it makes me uncomfortable, but it's a topic that need to be touched.

sibling fight. me and my bro always fighting and it do get ugly sometime.. but not even once we ever use violence to our sister like that. and not even once we force her to do all the housework like a good little housewife.
what a fucking scumbag of a brother. i hope ghostboy and blondie will fuck his shit up

lol “cartoonishly evil” is what you call domestic violence??? lolololololol

I’m not even gonna acknowledge that beyond that statement.

Anyway, I knew the brother was a piece of shit but now I see he’s the literal shit fueling the fires in hell. The dad too. I know Marie can’t beat the shit out of them but it’s nice to think that she beats them with a chair and lives with her aunt who seems much more understanding and kind to Marie.

So, like, obviously this is not going to end up well for Marie and she’s probably gonna lose her spot in the dorm because of the article. :/

I just hope she can get out of her house, however possible. She just seems so anxious and she can’t even be angry at home or have privacy. Ugh.

Her family’s trash.

Users who are viewing this thread