No Home - Ch. 54 - Marie Kim (15)

"haejoon has no one to help him out" yet here we have eunyung fighting and getting injured just to get haejoon out of this situation :'(

also considering how eunyung told haejoon that juwan was going to fix everything in the previous chapter, i feel like haejoon won't even know about the lengths eunyung went through,,

Miyung still best girl, fite me 😤
Also, Eunyung is the kinda psyco people actually really fear and hate because he's really good at reading people 😂 Except for himself. Man's got good potential to be a therapist lmao

BCS

Dex-chan lover
(Friendly reminder that when Marie got hit once, there was a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapter and then the author and most commenters cried together hugging a cup of hot cocoa)

Kinda weird to say but I LOVE how Eunyung pointed out the calculating side of Dongju. We don't really see that kind of thing often in this type of manga/manhwa. Usually when Dongju-like characters wants to come out, it'd be painted as 'inspirational' kind of thing, and other times things just end there

Group Leader
i started tearing up a little bit when is saw how eunyung was also beat up from defending haejoon TT He is my favorite character

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>The teachers are losing their minds

I would be too, fucking kids

Eunyung this chapter:
*Proceeds slapping bitches*
Batman-Slapping-Robin-Meme-Explained.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Eunyung you beautiful boy.

I cried for many reasons this chapter.

The future is bleak but you'll be free someday my girl.

Users who are viewing this thread