No Home - Ch. 60 - Sick Day (3)

Fed-Kun's army
Bitch 1 Marie Kim, welcome back.
Blondie, Glasses, please stop fighting. We all know Haejoon is the most precious but you cant fight over him.

Group Leader
Dog vs cat, who will win?!
No one. Master Haejoon is fond of, and annoyed by, both of you equally 😊

Thank you for doing the creepy basement life for our sake. Your sacrifice is greatly appreciated! Poor Marie tho:(

Why is the brown haired kid always antagonizing Eunhyung??? I feel like Eunhyung genuinely does not know how to take care of a sick person (and a lot of the shit during the brown haired kid's arc) so it's not really his fault??? It seems obvious that Eunhyung came from a toxic and/or an abusive/neglectful home/family and ran away and I don't get why the brown haired kid is judging him from that???

Contributor
Ghosts! Ghosts!

Eunyung, I get you're trying your best, and Juwan wasn't being the nicest about it, but you clearly don't know how to take care of people and Haejoon's cold isn't going to go away with just sentiments and feelings alone. Go google some shit first.

RIP TL. You've only got 40 more to go

marie's stuck in the basement with ghosts meanwhile eunyung and ??? (edit: JUWAN!!!) are doing their best to add a love-triangle genre to this series

BCS

Dex-chan lover
This is borderline starting to need a shounen ai tag and I don't like it.

That translators got some weird fetishes. To be waiting in basement just for his long thingy to be touched by girls. Hentai!

Users who are viewing this thread