Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen - Vol. 10 Ch. 60 - That Day's Corrulos

Dex-chan lover
There is always a fucktard harassing honest workers even when they are just relaxing.

The new administrator of the mine isn't so good if he can't even keep his sons in check... most probably he sicced them on the workers.

Aggregator gang
All the children gathering around Grandpa when he is telling one of his storys, how cute. Gordon expecting him to step in when the mayors sons caused trouble, but still praising him anyway when he didnt was pretty funny.

Still the description of him eating the innards was pretty bad to me, but the crew all were so eager to try it. I guess Bards habits did transfer to everyone in the group. They hold him in such high regard and look up to him afterall.

Dex-chan lover
All the children gathering around Grandpa when he is telling one of his storys, how cute. Gordon expecting him to step in when the mayors sons caused trouble, but still praising him anyway when he didnt was pretty funny.

Still the description of him eating the innards was pretty bad to me, but the crew all were so eager to try it. I guess Bards habits did transfer to everyone in the group. They hold him in such high regard and look up to him afterall.
Gordon is so funny

Gordon:"So you fucked them up for justice right!?"
Loen: "No i was just here to chill, and didn't had my sword with"
Gordon: "Oooh such impressive self control!"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hah! Bard eating drives up business just because how good he makes it look...

Truly love the "no I didn't do anything heroic I didn't have a sword."
You can't realistically fix EVERY injustice....

Dex-chan lover
Wait, all horses have horns? I thought that was what made his new horse so sought-after. Is it just that the horn is especially big?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, all horses have horns? I thought that was what made his new horse so sought-after. Is it just that the horn is especially big?
As the TL note states, there are horns on all livestock, with shorter horns implying a bigger attitude.

Aggregator gang
This really is like children gathering for storytime by Grandpa, as someone mentioned earlier. I love the group's dynamic!

Users who are viewing this thread