No Home - Ch. 62 - Sick Day (5)

Dex-chan lover
Don't know how I'm supposed to feel about that last panel. Either way, this chapter really was heartwarming.

Enjoy your break, you rightfully deserve it.

Thanks for the constant updates these past couple of months!

HOLY SHIT HIS MOM DID APPEAR !!! It wasn't like I thought it would happen, but she really is here !!!!!!!! I feel very big brain right now

Thank you for the translation

Enjoy your break. In the meanwhile, i'll go ahead and snipe this from you lol jk

I'm crying already((((
It must be some hallucination or a trap of some evil ghost..
He would be so heartbroken when he knows it's not really her 😭😭😭
Or worse, it is her, but for some reason she wants him to join her, that is, to die, and he would have to reject her agaaain 😭😭

Aggregator gang
The panel where he wakes up and eunjung is staring at him from the dark but you can’t see his face and haejoon instead looks over to marie and glasses guy who’s sitting in the light and smiles and then goes back to sleep freaked me out haha

Enjoy your break ^^

Group Leader
I'm friggin tearing up man. I was already all in my emotions and then that scene with his mom had to go break the dam. 😭😭😭

I like how Miyoung noona is just hanging there like-> (⊙o⊙)

Enjoy your well-deserved break!!!!!!!!

YOU'VE WORKED HARD MR. WHATAFRUIT!!!! enjoy the break, you really do deserve it :)

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks Mister, for all your hard work! Really enjoyed reading your scans.

Group Leader
AAHHH this ep made me tear up a little bit T^T
Haejoons soft smile is the most heartbreaking and heartwarming thing in the world

thank you WHATAFRUIT for blessing us with an ep everyday, i hope you have a good break

Users who are viewing this thread