No Home - Ch. 62 - Sick Day (5)

Fed-Kun's army
Take a break! And I hope Haejoon can visit his Mom... that actually seems a great advantage of seeing ghosts. You might have to let go completely. Maybe she checks in when she can. But due to spooky ghost rules.... I wonder if her form appears normal like that usually?

Fed-Kun's army
Miyung best gurl. The mom being out the window kind scared me. Have a good break!

Marie stays at the dorm right? So why does she needs to come back home? Or is she like Juwan, goes home every weekend? And Haejoon's mom at the end gives me chills

Seeing Haejoon smile is rare so I cherish it whenever it happens 😆
Thanks a lot translator san for your hard work. We will miss you but you deserve that break!

Thank you for your hard work! I hope you have a relaxing break ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯

Dex-chan lover
well deserved break

tho i hope this doesnt end up being a 'break' where the translator never comes back/never updates whether or not they will come back

oh shit that left off on such a cliffhanger, his mom!

also, enjoy your break! and thanks for translating (and type setting and cleaning...)!

His mom appeared 🤭 Thank you for the episode, enjoy your break and don’t forget we love this manwha ❤️

Double-page supporter
A break is fine given the quality given. Just don't make us wait too long this story is too addicting!

Fed-Kun's army
Haejoon!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA Gosh I have such a love&hate taste for 'Is it psychological? Is it real? Both?' stories aaaaaaaa It always get me in the sad feels :'(

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rest well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why but I want the ghost that's in the house to follow him every where also thank you very much for the translation!!!!!!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
@korvas His mom's appearance might relate back to what Marie read in the jounal about the supervisor who saw ghost and then also his dead wife. So it's probably not a good idea for him to follow her.

Take care translator sama! We appreciate your work. No need to overexert yourself, just dont leave us here forever..

Users who are viewing this thread