No Home - Ch. 77 - Hara Kang and Eunyung Baek (15)

Fed-Kun's army
Man, these are great, after watching all those kids who couldnt say anything to their parents it's refreshing to see Hara.

Thanks for the translation man!

Btw, hara's mom... How should i put it.. she's acting as if hara is her own tool, not a daughter she must support in any condition. i hate it when family is just a mere tool you can use for insurance. Im sure the mom will say she loves hara, but the truth is, without even realizing it, she just place a big burden and expectation to hara to do things she couldn't, like becoming a lawyer and having a nice future job. I mean, if she is a great lawyer herself, it'll be less annoying for her to keep pestering hara. But she's not, and wth is she to judge what is good for hara? I know she went through (probably financial) hardships before and she doesnt want hara to experience the same thing. But hara is hara, not herself. Its just toxic motherly love to put too much restraints on your daughter.

I also hate it when my parents decide what was good and bad for my my future occupations.. i find their suggestions are not really bad either but it becomes harder to know what i truly want because my mind was clouded and burdened by their words and expectations. In the end i just choose any job that has a high annual salary lol

Well, anyhow, i love this manhwa
This hit too close to home

Sem

Dex-chan lover
uwueuueu my stomach is churning
Where have I heard lines like that before...?
Oh right. From my own folks.

Group Leader
Out of all the shit parents in this thing, Hara's mom takes the whole friggin cake!

Group Leader
I think haras mom forgot the fact that hara said she wanted to be a lawyer when she was like 10! also haras mom saying she ONLY wants one things of hara is a lie because the one thing shes asking for could change haras whole life. Asking her to be a lawyer and complaining how she is only asking hara for one things is terrible because depedning on what job you study for or get in the future affects almost every aspect of your life. We DO NOT stan unsupportive parents

Hara's mom may really be worried, but what she's telling Hara is that she will never succeed,, when parents have no awareness of their own anxiety it really wears down their kids self esteem and confidence

Hara has such a good head on her shoulders! She's right! If she doesn't become a professional athlete there are still other opportunities for her! I hope her story ends well 🥺😭

Hara's mom doesn't even care about her kid, all she wants is to brag about the daughter she raised to other people. So many manipulative moms in so many Korean comics... I feel sorry for everyone going through this hell. And I'm so glad I wasn't born an Asian. I'm just a lazy Middle Eastern on my own.

Users who are viewing this thread