No Home - Ch. 81 - Hara Kang and Eunyung Baek (19)

omg wow it was juwan this entire time that's pretty crazy... also i think it's best if you take a break!

Group Leader
thanks for the update!! i think both options work but given how you said you couldn't get much sleep, a combination of both would work. take a few days to finish the last two episodes and then take a break before coming back but with a slower 2/3 updates instead of near daily

I agree with what everyone is saying, you are working too hard, Get some rest! You can totally upload once a week and we wouldn't mind if that meant you got proper sleep.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Slow down!! Take care of your health first!
This is time you're volunteering for us anyway, you don't owe us anything! 🙏 Please take care of yourself and try to sleep 8 hours every day!

Thank you so much for your hard work. I think option number 2 will be better. Please take care of your private life and health.
After that, slowing down sounds like a good idea. We understand everyone have a life outside internet and will wait :)

Dex-chan lover
Health comes first. Personally I'd like the first option, but the second option is what's best. So finish the next episode then take as long as you need before coming back.

Thanks for the new episode! Do what you think is best for you, we can always wait a bit longer!

Thanks for your hard work!

I also think you should do option 2, health is important.

please take a break and rest. Honestly if its better for your health, dont even finish this chapter, just take a break and take care of yourself!
Your work in translating this for us is amazing, but your health is more important, so please dont mind us and do whats best for you

Thank you for your hard work! Please take your time, and do things in a way that's most comfortable for you! Ether way or both is fine, as long as you fine! Good luck!

Please get some rest!! You already upload way faster than others, I wouldn’t even mind weekly updates if needed. Thank you for all your hard work and pls prioritize your sleep + health!! It’s what we want <3

Do both, take a break and then come back with slower updates. You've spoiled us enough already 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread