No Home - Ch. 81 - Hara Kang and Eunyung Baek (19)

Slow down and take a little break after finishing the episode, no need to push yourself to much

Yeah, just take a break then go at a slower pace. Nobody is in a rush big man 😎😎😎😎

Thanks for the chapter

Do both! Take a break and come back with slower updates!
We’re already so grateful that you’ve put in the time and effort to update this series.
Don’t burn yourself out!

Fed-Kun's army
I agree with everyone saying to do both. You need to take care of yourself too! Thanks for all your hardwork!

I feel like you should do both. You need to take time to take care of yourself and you've already done so much for us. You deserve a nice break for all your hardwork! Thanks for everything you do!!

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, you should take a break. You upload near daily and it's the fastest upload speed I've ever seen lol.

Please take care of yourself! Like everyone else is saying, take a break for however long you need and then you can pick things up again at a slower pace :')
you consistently churn out such high quality stuff, please don't do it at the cost of your own health and well-being

Group Leader
Do what's good for you. Sleep is precious and burnouts are not fun, trust me. Take your time and take care.

I'm happy Eunyung and Hara are finally having a heart to heart, that boy needs straightening out.
Thank you for the chapter ✨🤗✨Please to push yourself too hard.

Double-page supporter
Slow down, you are much more important than us! Take a break, you deserve that much <3

Thank you once again for the chapter !!!

Man slow down, you're already doing an amazing job, but frist of all you must stay healthy, if you want you can take a break too, just be careful, you deserve the rest (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
So go with both the options
We can survive the waiting lol
Take your time

Y know what, Man? Either way is fine with me too lolol
Just take your time and don't feel too obligated to do the translating in a certain pace. Your health is top priority. Waiting for the next chapters is fun for me so i don't mind. Thanks for the translations anyway.

Aww, take your time Translator to get the last eps done and then take a break like others are saying! We are not that spiloed, we understand.

thank you so much for your hard work! either is fine so take the break, you deserve it! your health and well being is way more important than this series. we will wait patiently for your return.

Double-page supporter
The translation quality and series quality is out of this world. Honestly the pace you’ve been working at has been scary good! If a break is what you need, take it!

Fucking mature commenters. I will act spoiled. Take a break after each arc.

Shit, it's impossible. He is too good. Option 2!!

Users who are viewing this thread