No Home - Ch. 82 - Hara Kang and Eunyung Baek (20)

This chapter has hnnn so much shooting arrows to me. Especially on the "you have train your heart too" part

Contributor
Damn Juwan is actually a pretty good friend. Pity about some of the other parts of his personality.

Ah... The more people say he should do this, the more Eunyung is going to double down that he won't. It's been 80 chapters, I think we can confidently say that.

Juwan being the support that Hara needed when her parents wouldn’t give her the same... ma heart

Sem

Dex-chan lover
What is that mysterious and foreboding broken window...

Double-page supporter
You are a hero for translating this series, it's so good! Do whatever you need to do to keep up quality translations like this! The pacing is so good! Thank you!!

Group Leader
So Eunyung needs some Juwans (some, because one ain't gonna cut it with that boy).
Thank you for the chapter! Enjoy the bigger breaks!

All the characters are so relatable but Eunyung... It hurts watching him. This struggle of loving something but not being able to do it because of your lack of confidence in yourself is so realistic. No inspirational speech (especially when it comes from an already successful person) makes those self-doubt thoughts go away that easily.
Thanks for the chapter!

Oh boy i was waiting for the window thing to come back... what does it mean 🤔

ty for the tl! im glad ur gonna keep uploading but take a break if you need to!!!

Users who are viewing this thread