No Home - Ch. 9 - Haejoon Goh (9)

yikes, feel kinda bad for the mom but i can see the pent up frustrations. blondie on the other hand, did he forget that he was the one that started everything? so goddamn annoying

Fed-Kun's army
his mom is kind though, why not? i was using genie too for witchcraft, so it's not a bad thing having them near you. currently i even living alone and it's fun, unfortunately nothing weird happened here.

Double-page supporter
"because you tore up my tent."

Bruh, did you forget you stole his wallet and even did something to his talisman? How dare you..

Group Leader
Mom had this coming. Learn to read the room (jk I know moms are taught at mom school to never)

Fed-Kun's army
"WhAt R u gEttin WorKeD Up FoR" I could ask you the same question u dumb blondie! Seriously! The black haired dude's wallet was thrown out based on what was said, and the blonde bitch already used some of his money, but the black hair guy better have atleast the rest of it back. That was his life savings! The blonde bitch is a shitty hypocrite who thinks of nothing but himself. I wish he would just get reported to the police, but with that acting, he would probably get let off.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad for his mom honestly, but she shouldn't scare him that much when he was younger

Double-page supporter
"because you tore up my tent"

I SWEAR MOTHERFUCKER IF YOU SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME

Dex-chan lover
Sob sob
4e02d7cbab07e81031b986bbda4bb97d582e7b8ac07f4602fb1744e0884abec1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread