No Home

Thanks for translating!!! I'm glad I check this out because of the funny cartoonic cover.

I'm reading the early chapters, it's very enjoyable and i like the ghost story setting.
Gahhhhhh.. the ghost thingy was creepy but comedic at times hahahaha
Edit: This story is ripping my heart in many ways. At 1st it looks pretty funny with all the ghost and their bickering(fist fights, sometimes it gets scary), and then we get a taste if reality where human nature and relationship are messy. Personally, I really like the pacing of the story, interactions between characters, and how the author insert some things without feeling too forced

A group of high schoolers live in a haunted dorm. Come and play with them~!

We have:

A guy with ptsd-
a sociopath-
a goody two-shoes
and an abused child!

join in next time on, NO HOME
where all our characters have no place to call home and feel safe. ever.

(no but seriously, this manhwa is really well written character wise. They are very realistic.

The fact that eunyung silently accepted Haejoon's bag...
This guy tries to befriend Haejoon so much, but Haejoon's first impression kind of ruined his effort

love that eunyung sincerely tries to befriend haejoon and yet has completely fucked up morals, hes the funniest bitch alive

whenever eunyung has to make a moral choice that doesnt involve haejoon in anyway my mind goes immediately "yes king give us nothing ♥️"

Group Leader
What I expected: enemies to lovers slowburn BL with ghosts
What I'm getting: https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/48419/this-be-the-verse

It's good but I hope that's not an "awww forgive your parents they're doing their best🥺" vibe I'm smellin

Tysm to the one man army translating this.

This is an emotionally complex story that doesn't spoon-feed you, pls do not read if you're only capable of thinking people as good or evil, pure or selfish bastards worthy of death.

Wao i literally binge-read all the chapters, this is really nice, thank you so much translator-fruit-guy who work super hard on the chapters u deserve all the donations

one of the best series ive read, its a really down to earth and genuinely funny story surrounding kids who have different home situations that cause them to live elsewhere. I like how each character is handled in an empathetic way that neither sugarcoats how they are as a person or tries to demonize them as a villain, you can tell the author has put a lot of thought into how they depict these kids. lots of stupid remarks in the comments early on from some ppl so i wouldnt check the comments section lol

All hail the translator.

And thanks for your comments and keeping them in the credits. I would have dropped it long ago if you weren't there, encouraging us to read further.

Translator, I think you should take a break. It’s better to rest now than have more problems later on.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know how I can support the author directly as well?
I know vaguely how the korean webtoon app works based on the english webtoon app, but buying coins and then chapters seems kind of roundabout, esp with a foreign credit card;;;;

Users who are viewing this thread