No Home

Hold up, are we all just gonna ignore back when the woman that was in the picture just disappeared? I mean that was creepy af.

the blond guy is so annoying like he likes blaming others for what he did and the audacity of him to feel happy when someone is suffering likw whaaaa......he should be reported to the police

Damn, comments are dissing the blonde dude but he's like that for character development, something in his past made him like that. Would be boring without him. That being said damn he does piss me off though.

I love this manhwa! Can't wait for more.. Thank you so much Mr Translator! Hope all is well in your new job

Fed-Kun's army
so, the mom's insane right? putting a creepy ass photo and calling it a good luck charm

@MXCL my theory is that it is a good luck charm? to keep away demons or smthn.. but maybe since it was broken it will do the opposite? like the girl will kill him
or maybe plot twist she's friendly

I'm so annoyed that the blonde guy doesn't clean. I know its a random thing to be fixating on, but just because it's not "your" house that doesn't mean you can treat it like a dump. Also you can sick if you don't properly clean. I'm sure he has a reason for his bad attitude but just because something bad happened to you, it doesn't justify mistreating others. I hope some character development comes soon.

I'm so sorry but for a second I thought the title was "No Homo" hEH
And seriously though, is this story good?

Juwan's mom needs to learn boundaries. Unless you have reason to believe your kid is in danger, there's no reason to snoop. This only makes your kid distrust you and less likely to open up to you. Worse, she shares what she read in his diary with others. She comes off as someone that can't find a purpose in life that doesn't revolve around her kids and now that they're growing up, she can't handle it.

eunyung is pretty lol i like him lol
eunyung and haejoon have a cute relationship tho

Users who are viewing this thread