No Home

Hello translator i think you messed up the page in the latest chapter, Hara backstory from previous chapter pop up in the middle of Eunyung explaining his childhood memories, my bad if i'm wrong

edit:issue seems fixed maybe the website was acting up

Group Leader
@2manga_freaks but getting to read a bunch in one sitting is the best part :)

plus im going slower now anyway and itll be once a week once i catch up soon so you got plenty of time imo

I DID ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ALL IN ONE SITTINGGGGGGGGGGGGG (I have zero regards for my school life I swear 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

I'm happy for Soohyun she kept her promise and became better than her mother (hopefully)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Marie' expressions are that of a baffled duck with her big eyes and all. So I see a duck running around the school XD

imma report your asses until you learn not to make chapter comments on this section ffs
people look at here before starting the manga to read general ideas and you already ruin it from the start. DON'T.

anyway thanks for the update. and sorry for the mods.

Aggregator gang
Pretty underwhelming for a Wanan work imo. I'm so used to their old art too, this is just not for me.

Blond dude is annoying and acts like a sociopath. I'm sure the story will try and give him some sad past to justify his fucked up behavior but that's just laughable to consider, since having one doesn't really excuse being an asshole lol

Ghost kid has a more solid backstory but his situation is stupid in that he could have just called the cops/reported his ass.

Edit: for anyone who needs to know, we have black haired kid who wants to get away from his past living in a haunted house with his mom, and then we have blondie who acts as a plot device. I very personally didn't find the story either interesting or funny, which is a massive shame bc Welcome to room 305 was so much better at handling both the human side and humor side of things.

Aggregator gang
umm, so where do i start? hello! ^^/
it took me a couple days but i managed to complete it! And i love it! i know reading on other websites is not nice, but if it wasn’t on another website, i would not have found it, and needless to say, i love it! i adore it! i obsess! And thanks to this manhwa i actually decided to sign up to mangadex too, so count that as a win :D
i was not particularly a fan of manhwa in general, but this one i found on Friday and stayed up till 4 or 5 am twice because i could not stop reading it xD (now i’m sleep deprived but it was worth it)
And i love WhataFruit’s humor, oh goodness, your comments at the end of chapters were pretty much what i was thinking, and just loved your additional side notes xD (and preferred your first credits page xP) so thank you, WhataFruit for this awesome experience!
There are so many things i love about this manhwa that it would take a lot of time to write here, but i’m sure any reader is aware of this manhwa’s greatness x) First and foremost the characters, and their growth, development, the progression of their relationships, it is all too good... when i think back on the first chapters with how Haejoon and Eunyung were, they went such a long way, and it would’ve been impossible to imagine at the start of the story it would turn out like this, i love this, i love these two especially! Then it’s time for the side characters, their backstories and how they all fit together, and it’s just brilliant on the author’s part, creating such a vast web of interesting and complicated personalities, situations, and their interactions. And it shows really well their different perspectives, the different ways two characters can look at the same thing or understand the same idea. It’s just so realistic and so natural, and just so wholesome x)
Another thing i love in the manhwa is Haejoon, his character arc, trauma and tragedy, and that he just. Keeps. Suffering. xD more please! welp, he’s just my favorite type of a character, can’t help it. And he sees ghosts so that’s another point, he is just so unfortunate, miserable, cursed, unlucky, depressing...my favorite xd (but, i’m not a crazy person, i swear!o_O) only wish he starts being nicer to Eunyung...
And the art style, it’s just so good, it’s well done, whenever it’s simplified, detailed, humorous, grotesque and horrifying for the horror part (reading that around 2/3 am was not a good idea xD), or a caricature, love all of it x) and love how the artist draws eyes too!
And thank you, WhataFruit, for scanlating it and being so consistent and persistent! And it is fine to take your time with releases, overworking is not good after all. You’ve done so much already^^
(sorry to anyone that wasted their time to read this, couldn’t help it x) now i’m off to rereading the manhwa because i need my dose of Haejoon’s pain, x))
Have a good day/night everyone! ^^/

Aggregator gang
@puline397 You should really check Wanan's older work, "Welcome to room 305!" If you feel that enthusiastic about this one.

You should also in general consider reading more korean webcomics because I'm sure there are some really good ones out there.

image.png

Users who are viewing this thread