No Longer a Heroine! - Ch. 12 - The Full Account of Angelisa's Retirement (12)

Group Leader
I haven't read the new chapter, since I am working all night but I am really grateful for the upload! thank you archkey as always it's amazing how you work so hard for us 😍

Ahhhhh, im so pissed offf😤. I know that this started because of missed communication but like uhhhhhh

I will refrain from reading this until we get the "full account"

@Xirre I've been saying that to myself for the past three chapters. This is way too damn long and after every chapter is an agonizing wait for the next

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he'll get a taste of how terrible celebrities are treated and he might understand a little of what Lisa went through also, at least she didn't turn to cocaine and other hard drugs, drinking is still a terrible habit to start. With all that celebrity money you think she'd see a therapist or who ever was her legal guardian would have recommended one after the car crash. Unless it was her agency, they clearly don't care about her mental health.

@MamuraDaiki sigh,,, i’ve been putting off the past few chapters bc i couldn’t take the frustration but i guess it only gets worse.. guess i’m just gonna wait it out until the next arc comes along ;u; when will they be adults, i can’t take watching this suffering

Double-page supporter
So he's only just joined that company and they're already trying to whore him off? Not shady at all...

@JWChibi iirc before the flashback, people were talking about her taking drugs, so that's probably something that's yet to come.
As for the therapy thing, it's usually kinda hard to get to a point, where people can admit they need it and Cheon Lisa probably doesn't even see it as an option on her own.
But yeah, there should've been some adult in her life who'd understand that, to handle traumatic stuff like that, she'll need some kind of help.

Aggregator gang
The guy should have become a hacker and DDOS all the people who spead rumors. Instead he will fall into same shit industry as the girl did. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread