No Longer a Heroine! - Ch. 15 - The Full Account of Angelisa's Retirement (LAST)

Power Uploader
Thanks for the mass release!
I can't wait to get back to the present and see what's going to happen then ^^

Double-page supporter
what a terrible situation. :( I feel for them both.

im boutta to lose it
me b4: haha i havent read this story in a while i wonder how it progressed
me now: .. ah.

It shows how f*ucked up the society can be. Unforgiving and thinking of celebrities as products, nothing else than something you throw away once you’re done with it.

P.s. Jojo is a freaking psycho like what did she even do to deserve that.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, he already sold his soul so he could get closer to her or something, he looks so destroyed.
thank you for the updates
Also the police can just come to your house and arrest you if someone says you were smoking weed, what about the person that called, how do they know that and what proof do they have? And she really needs a peephole or door camera, like why are you just opening your door anytime someone knocks. Why doesn't she live in a gated community she's been a celebrity since she was a child.

THANK YOU SO SOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE UP DATES!!!!! 😆😆😆😆💖💖💖 and wow I hope things get better for them both!😢

I can’t...this is so disgusting...I was hoping so badly he wouldn’t do it... I pray for both of them. I understand this is the true world by this is just..urgh...

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how she didn't manage to drag that idiot idol down with her. Phone records still exist. The police would easily be able to track down that he was there or at the least that him and Cheon Lisa were in contact to name him as a suspected drug dealer. I guess he must be bribing the cops too?

Dex-chan lover
Omg dowan trying to catch up to her and her just falling through the gaps. Soon messed uppp D:
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread