No Longer a Heroine! - Ch. 15 - The Full Account of Angelisa's Retirement (LAST)

Boring plot. These people hating on her for maryjane? That's it? How boring. Hate her if she killed someone lol. That's such a very light reason to hate someone you don't know. Also, the only realistic part is the Koreans being pathetic online bullies. The plot with the girly looking greyhaired kid is so lame, it just happened for no reason at all for the sake of the plot. Dropped.

🤦🏻‍♀️ snjdkfndjdkkddn when is this arc gonna be finish? I want to see them getting back together

Other countries can be a lot more harsh about marijuana use.. :/ also, it's sad that a lot of "fans" really do react that way with idol-culture..

Group Leader
@MamuraDaiki You clearly don’t know Korean standards and culture. Marijuana might not be a big deal, and may even be legal where you live, but drug abuse of any kind, especially for female celebrities, is an extremely big scandal in Korea. As for your statement, “the only realistic part is the Koreans being pathetic online bullies”, well... let’s just say I took full offense as a Korean :) thanks for that

@jiisoo Most of those Korean standards and culture and those Korean online bullies are big reasons + play a big role as to why a lot of Korean celebrities and ordinary citizens take their own life. ~.~ Good day and good bye forever. ~.~

Group Leader
@MamuraDaiki I don't think that's Jisoo's point. You're just being xenophobic by pushing this "korean evil" agenda. I can mention a number of western acts who took their own life due to these "pathetic online bullies", and the fact that you single out Koreans is just xenophobic. Heck, you hating a whole entire nation for this is an example of a pathetic online bully, so aren't you part of the problem?

@fiercenaga
I'm just making a point. Yes, I don't understand a lot of those "Korean standards and culture" because of the marijuana but these rules and standards play a big role in people taking their own life. Also, this manhwa is set in South Korea. ~.~ I'm not "singling them out". ~.~ Why don't you read everything before trying to start an argument. ~.~ I just said why hate her because of maryjane? Because that's a stupid reason to hate a stranger. That's when he stepped in and said I don't understand Korean blah blah. And I mentioned pathetic online bullies and because a lot of celebrities have committed suicide because of them. Goodbye to you too forever. ~.~

at people saying this is unrealistic? having been on stan twitter, it's really not.

anyway, poor dowon???? like????? oh no??

Dex-chan lover
I guess the unrealistic part of this for me is the fact that any celebrity worth their salt surely would be okay with the hate.
As in you get desensitised, avoid it, get someone else to manage social media, or whatever to minimise how it affects you.
And also, far out manger, surely you'd figure out she needs therapy.

I love this webtoon but it’s so frutratiiiing ;-;
like geez, I Just want to give Lisa and Dowon a hug ;~;

Users who are viewing this thread