No Longer a Heroine! - Ch. 8 - The Full Account of Angelisa's Retirement (8)

If Zeya thinks that Cheon Lisa will date or becomes friends with him or even take any of the bullshit he'll say, then he's going to be utterly disappointed.

Power Uploader
My first reaction why to ask myself, "Why doesn't she tell Dowon the truth?"

Then I realised. In her mind, the goal is not to iron things out with him. It's to break up with him in a desperate attempt to regain her peace of mind. So her options are: i) tell him the truth and say she doesn't want to date him because she can't take the pressure that comes with that, thus admitting to herself she can't escape the shadow of her mother; and ii) be horrible to him so that he will have reason to accept the break-up and move on with his life.

I still think she made the wrong choice, isolating herself even further. But I understand her reasoning. Quite sad, really.

How is it even possible that a star actress like her only has mostly men as fans. If people really saw her as the genius and perfect actress that she was then everyone should have loved her.

Group Leader
Fuck u zeya whats your ass doing there im going to whoop you to antartica.

Also, lisa pls why did you have to ruin my OTP like this????? But i get why she did what she did. It must have weighed on her mind a lot, and not only about her, but shed drag dowon down with her as well if their relationship is ever revealed. What started as a comfort and solace away from her stressful work environment has become something really burdensome. I think, as they are, theyre currently not in the best place to have a relationship. Id say, good for her!, except i know whats gonna happen after this and now im gonna go meditate.

@Isekailoverrr the point is that all the things the gossipers say is bs. Everything else they said wasn't true so why would that part about her fans mostly being men be true? Whenever people gossip in this story it showcases how people will cherry pick information, make assumptions in leaps and bounds, and say things that are straight up untrue but play off of people's feelings toward a matter.

Oh man she did it herself. :( Maybe he became an actor to not be a nobody anymore

Users who are viewing this thread