No Longer a Heroine

Don't read this. About two thirds of the way through it loses direction, ruins every character, and ends horribly. You will just feel dissatisfied and annoyed that you spent time reading it.

Group Leader
I totally agree with the person below me. Can't believe I pulled through 10 volumes of this.

I'm not asking for instant character development or anything and how imperfect Hattori is initially was intriguing, but um.... 30+ chapters of it is a little unbearable. So I skipped forward, and was like wtf happened to everyone and why is Hattori so perfect all of a sudden. 10/10 you can read the first 3 chapters and the last 3 chapters. The ugly faces aren't that funny either lmao

to be honest I don't agree with the comments, I think it was really good and kinda felt real. but im the typa person who likes stuff like this so... but I wanted her to be with hiro in the end so im pretty unsatisfied. overall it was a good manga tho so.

Ekn

Angry I spent time reading this...
But I guess any media that gets me this emotionally invested deserves some respect :/

I read this a year ago, but I really loved it so I'm adding it to my completed list so I can go back to it later. It was really funny and touching.

Edit: I know most of the reviews are bad and I understand why they don't like it. Still, this really did leave a good impression on me and I still enjoy reading it now.

ok..... i like the message that this is trying to convey but.... it's kinda poorly executed.
Honestly it would've been better if hatori didn't end up with rita in the end cause it kinda took away the whole meaning and purpose of the story. kinda just disappointed that all of that character development that was build up was all for naught in the end
in the end this story is just a waste of ur time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fed-Kun's army
Omg i read this when i was 13 and i HATED the ending. Don’t bother reading

I love this manga, but I hate the ending. The journey to the ending is great, but don't expect it to leave a satisfying taste in your mouth.

The entire manga is about her getting over someone who never liked her and becoming a better person. This childhood friend was only interested in her when she stopped liking him, and when she did he would continuously go after her despite her telling him to stop. He's sympathetic at first, but over time he continues to just string her along while she tries to move on. He's pathetic and spineless.

In the end, she breaks up with somebody who actually cares for and is good for her (which is fine, it happens) and then she GETS WITH THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND WHO WAS AWFUL FOR HER. It goes against completely what the entire story was about, so it's no wonder the ratings on this are so low.

Group Leader
Hiromitsu deserves better

9c0474a2a1c0fba68caf368019b6b2f5db27eeedr1-818-550v2_hq.jpg

I read this thinking that eventually the femc would get some nice character development and make everything worth it, sadly it never happened, actually the main protags are quite the assholes and kinda stay that way, with that said i would recommend to read it, its more of a emotional experience than a narrative one, one constantly struggles between frustration and anger but still in a way was quite enjoyable.( poor adachi though)

❗ ATTENTION TO HIROMITSU'S BITCHES ❗

A TANSLATED SPECIAL CHAPTER CAME OUT FOCUSING ON HIROMITSU, FORTUNATELY HE MET A NEW GIRL AND HE ADMITTED THAT HE ALREADY MOVE ON FROM HATORI!!

I’ve cried to the ending more than when my ex and i broke up. why author WHY WOULD U DO THIS TO ME? i’m not even kidding i’m heartbroken. I know this is just a manga but how can i even move on from this? all ur stories are good why must this one fail.

Users who are viewing this thread