No Marriage

Since it’s from a Korean novel that’s already completed, does anyone have spoilers as to who’s the ML/endgame? I really wanna know 🤧🤧

So far I think she will end up with the emperor....NNOO
Can someone tell me who the ML is

It's really hilarious and I really love it ..

It reminded me of "Moon Embrassing the Sun"

I’m really rooting for Shinwon.
But looking at the raws, it seems like she’ll end up with the emperor. I don’t know but that doesn’t sit well with me now bc the emperor is so in love with someone else. It just makes me sad that the emperor’s love for her might always pale in comparison to his first love. But I guess we’ll see how this evolves. I might come to root for the emperor too (but unlikely lol?)

I really love this so far!
This webtoon is amazing and definitely worth a read. One of my favourite heroines haha. It's hilarious.
Thank you for the translation 💖 I'm looking forward to future updates

who's the ml? havent started reading but i'll decide whether or not to once someone can spoil this for me, dont want mc to end up with consort obsessed king

I hope they continue to translate this. I scanned the raws and it looked good, I wish I could understand what they were saying.

Especially from chapters 59 to 62+ Sh*t is going down.

So ummm..yeah..when the hell are they gonna upload the next chapter!!?? What happened to the translators? Did something happen? Whatever it is i hope ya’ll are fine 🥺

Ahhh I wanna read more chaps, please continue translating, we all really appreciate it. This story's getting goood 😄

I'm sooooooooo happy when saw update. I thought you guys dropped it since it has been 4 months you don't translate it. Thank you so much for translating. Don't drop it please. I really love this story

Users who are viewing this thread