No Pressure Scans

Just realized that i read all the mangas you guys translated. Thanks for the hard work and god bless 😍

Thanks for all the hard work translating, guys! You pick some pretty cute Mangas!

Thank you for picking up Grapefruit Moon, I hope you can update a new chapter soon. Thank you for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Just wanna say thanks for being such a reliable group and picking up so much good stuff! I always look forward to your releases.

^ SAME!! I pretty much read all of your releases once finished~ Thanks for all your hard work! ☺️

Group Leader
Hi, I am Teppelin, owner of Kasahaya. Im trying to contact you guys because I'm doing Sotodura Danshi no Shimizu-kun for portuguese (pt-br). I want you to lend me the raws, if possible. I guess that redrawing using the Jp version is easier than redrawing yours :wtf:

Power Uploader
Hi, I am Teppelin, owner of Kasahaya. Im trying to contact you guys because I'm doing Sotodura Danshi no Shimizu-kun for portuguese (pt-br). I want you to lend me the raws, if possible. I guess that redrawing using the Jp version is easier than redrawing yours :wtf:
Sorry if I misunderstand but you want to me give you the raws I buy for free because it's hard for you to re-draw using the typeset pages you're stealing from me? The answer is no.

Users who are viewing this thread