No Pressure Scans

thank you for all your work until now πŸ™ ive been able to read amazing manga because of you guys!!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your hard work translating Memeshii Aku to Azatoi Suh!! Btw I noticed that the manga seems to have a spin-off chapter, Ichaicha Suruzo (γ„γ‘γ‚ƒγ„γ‘γ‚ƒγ™γ‚‹γž), and was wondering if you have a plan on translating it as well in the future?

Power Uploader
Did you guys drop Tonari no Hachuurui-kun or was it just forgotten
I haven't dropped it, the issue is that a Spanish team was supplying the raws and doing the cleans, but they seem to have disappeared :( I'm trying to find another group / solo scanner to work with now.... I really want to keep working on the series

Power Uploader
Thank you so much for your hard work translating Memeshii Aku to Azatoi Suh!! Btw I noticed that the manga seems to have a spin-off chapter, Ichaicha Suruzo (γ„γ‘γ‚ƒγ„γ‘γ‚ƒγ™γ‚‹γž), and was wondering if you have a plan on translating it as well in the future?
Hi! I have not heard of the spin-off. I will check with my team, but I don't believe we have any intentions of working on it. Sorry.

Power Uploader
hello! i wanted to ask if you guys allowed re-translations (no worries if the answer is no πŸ‘)
We do, it's just depends on what title and what language. Most of our series have already been promised to Spanish teams but most of the other languages are open

Users who are viewing this thread