No Problem Kazoku - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Just a few words

thank you for translating! It was a very sweet, slightly emotional read but I thoroughly enjoyed every bit! 💛

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapters!!

These children deserve to be happy ;-;

also they going out confirmed?

I love that jealous bitchy girl is still a bitch till the end. People don't just change easily.

Dad x Doctor OTP (2)

That hug was so cute!!! I kinda wish we saw something more far in the future, but this is great as well! Thank you for finishing this Träumerei scans!! I love all of you 💖

Group Leader
So glad it's a happy ending where they became together!

Still really hate that dad tho

thank god kokoro was able to become happy though i still hate that short haired demon god what she did made me lose my fucking mind. hate how some people continue to act like the victim even when theyre at fault

Dex-chan lover
Somehow i feel unsatisfied. I really wanted to punish that short-haired girl. But, i guess this ending is ok. Thanks for scanlating this.

Dex-chan lover
Eeeeeeeh.

I'm glad the dude apologized and they made up/got together, but the bullying assholes got no comeuppance, the short-haired bitch is still a bitch and the dad still has a mental illness nobody's addressing.

I've hoped that that Mochida bitch will be revealed at least. Disappointment!

It ended so fast I want more of this 😭😭 this is my favorite manga it was so emotional and it made me sad and happy at the same time mc was , its such a cute and lovely story about family ❤ at the end My ship came true kyaaaa 😍😍

OH MY GOD that sucked balls.
No one deserves our main girl, and she has put up with way too much shit for her dad to keep on having these unaddressed mental shit, the short haired cunt probably still bullying her in the future as she didn’t even seem apologetic, and the little bitch ass ML who is a pathetic piece of shit and just blames her for her family.

Can she please just be happy by herself away from the drama and storyyyyy?

I mean... I know some people are unsatisfied that we still have some loose ends with the mean classmate not being outed to the class for being a b*tch or her dad still being in love with a doll. But I think it's a cute end to the story and somewhat realistic seeing that not all bullies will get their comeuppance in life, plus this bully is starting to change and our girl's personality is too sweet for revenge. As for the dad, not all illnesses can be cured. I suspect that working through all his issues would be a whole separate Manga. Maybe the pretty doctor lady could help him in the future? I still don't think the boy deserves our girl, but he makes her happy so I hope it shows he will continue to treasure her.

Dex-chan lover
The mean girl is actually a bit empathy now. She even tell our girl to express her feeling to the dude.
While there is no punishment, I think it's nice that she has someone who understands her.

Nice manga. I dropped back then at chapter 15 because reading this is a real pain to my heart.
Glad to finish tho. Good end.

Users who are viewing this thread