No Problem Kazoku

God this series has so much potential. Its already really interesting and has a ton of places it could go. Looking forward to more

Dex-chan lover
The humor is heavier than in the Sumire series. Instead of pure absurdity it reads more like the hijinks of family and close friends as they enable one man's delusions.

It has me almost wondering what happened, though in the end, I'm not that interested.

This series is such a weird theme, but it hits in a strange way. Some of the pacing is odd, but I wonder how it'll play out.

Group Leader
So far, it's a great read. It's an interesting situation and I've felt a roller-coaster of emotions...for some odd reason.

The theme is indeed weird, but I got curious and all, so I decided to check this out. I had thoughts like "wtf am I reading?" and "damn, that's insane", but then after all that... I found myself wanting to read more. Something about it hits so hard, you know? I didn't expect to get these damn feels.

if youre thinking about reading this then yes it is a good emotional manga and a certain chapter really hit me which made me cry. it wouldve been nice if they explained why a remarriage occurred though since that is a very big factor for understanding the dad in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
I thought I couldn't read this back on Batoto because it felt like I would die from the cringe, but I'm glad I saw it all the way through. Still... it did feel a bit rushed at the end. It really felt like there was supposed to be either a little more leading up the finale or something, but maybe that's just me. A interesting work and things wrapped up well enough.

I think this manga might go down as one of my favorites. The oddness didn’t just make the story one of its kind, but also guided me to themes that I don’t think any story without a doll mother could ever do. It hurt me a lot, but in 20 chapters I felt satisfied and proud of the journey our protagonist suffered, learned, and grew from. Thank you so much for translating and completing this awesome manga!!

I felt bad for the MC and her brother. Everyone kept ignoring the father's problem because the MC was trying so hard to keep her family together. The ending felt a little rushed, and very little felt resolved. I got through it pretty quickly, so if you're looking for something to read go ahead and try this I guess. I think this was supposed to come across as fairly light hearted, but I just couldn't get passed how all the adults in MCs life just left her to deal with everything on her own.

Users who are viewing this thread