No, You na.

I’m so glad this is back. But it’s so heartbreaking. Imagine being blessed with a child then neglecting that blessing. Smh some people shouldn’t be parents.

I don't really understand the romance tag? Maybe it will come in play later but beyond that, this has become one of my favorite reads!

Group Leader
i see that this is adapted from a yaoi story, what's the relation between the two stories?

This is really good! I read this before but forgot about it. Now that I read it again, it reminded me why I loved the story. Thanks for the hard work scantalators! ☺️

This is such a good slice of life/parenthood manga
Any recommendations? Need help want more

Ps thanks for the translation, and in the future as well

Like the two boys, I lost a parent a few weeks ago. I can somehow relate to the older brother and the way he acts, because it's hard to cope when your whole world is suddenly skewed. Still, like the older brother, I try to focus on my younger sibling now, but it never will be the same without my mother.

To the scanlators and translators, thank you for translating this! This gives me a reason to smile and believe that while I'd always miss them, things can get better.

This manga has quickly reached the top of my reading list.
It's a nice break from the usual romance/shoujo manga/manhua/manhwa that I am usually drawn toward.

I highly recommend this manga if you are looking for a wholesome break from the usual action or romance stories!

No Youna makes me want to have a cute little kid 😭

I like the story, but that's all it is, a story. The chapters with Rina annoyed me a little since it simplified and sugar coated bad parents; they exist and rarely do they get better because they don't care about the child to get better. Instead, if you tell them off or try to improve them, they get annoyed and angry, eventually taking it out on the child. I speak from personal experience as my brother is one of these selfish garbage parents.

Users who are viewing this thread