Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 14 Ch. 137 - Noa-Senpai and the Weird Rihito

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
502
Ok, I thought Kizaki was just wearing a cute dress skirt. But then we saw the full profile and holy smokes...
Not something I expected to see her in, much less at work, that's like a salsa style dancer dress but in plaid. Sexy.
Funny that even Kizaki felt the danger of drunk Rihito and sent him home at the end lol.

Also whatever design D was for the enemy thing was horrendous... For a number of reasons...
Yeah design D is "too much" unless it's for a Dark Souls game or something nightmarish
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
5,153
FFS, AUTHOR !! IF YOU AIN'T GOING TO GIVE US NOAHITO/RIHINOA,
GIVE US AT LEAST FULL-ON YANDERE NOA JUST FOR THE LOLZ !!!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 14, 2025
Messages
106
Came here to ask if I was crazy since I thought D was the worst design, but I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's way too noisy/spiky to the point of being generic
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top