Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Noa-Senpai and Games

Dex-chan lover
Why tf are these mangas that didn't have romance tags at the start getting romance tags now??

Reactions: W0X
Aggregator gang
ngl this is gettin kinda boring

probably cause you can't really like, do much with the concept without running into the same formula over and over again. Even still, while I'm fine with this not really 'progressing' the relationship, there's only so much "Noa freaks out over the littlest of things, Rihito tries to calm her down, then he learns a new side of her" plotlines I can take. Wish the online friend came back so that it can at least spice it up a lil

at least Akiyama hasn't crashed and burned as hard as they did in Killer In Love... yet

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I remember when I played pplatoon3 constantly because I just got the game and suddenly both pplatfest and new catalogue soon, and I wanted to finish the old catalogue before it changed. Ended up finishing it two days before it was too late.
Still think fistbump should have won. and poor hugs, not even one point.

Also, that translators note at the end was too much my life.

Dex-chan lover
Hey my sister was like this with her hardcore gamer husband, she always got mad when he would ignore her for COD matches.

They are divorced now and he has to pay child support for the rest of his life.

Dex-chan lover
The bottom of that page with the note is something like:

"Is playing games more fun than hanging out with me!?"
"Well, we do work at a game company..."
"But I do still hang out with y--"

Group Leader
Mr. TL you know good and well you didn't have to put that Tenz note in there :dogkek:

Group Leader
ngl this is gettin kinda boring

probably cause you can't really like, do much with the concept without running into the same formula over and over again. Even still, while I'm fine with this not really 'progressing' the relationship, there's only so much "Noa freaks out over the littlest of things, Rihito tries to calm her down, then he learns a new side of her" plotlines I can take. Wish the online friend came back so that it can at least spice it up a lil

at least Akiyama hasn't crashed and burned as hard as they did in Killer In Love... yet
wait.
they made that dumpster fire of a manga??

Group Leader
The bottom of that page with the note is something like:

"Is playing games more fun than hanging out with me!?"
"Well, we do work at a game company..."
"But I do still hang out with y--"
oh you’re right. thanks

Dex-chan lover
i thought the games name was pplaptoon when i first read it

also why are people complaining about her she's perfect
She's cute as a button, but, and I say this as someone who has had experience with women like her, she'd be obnoxious to be around IRL. That whole defeatist, lost in their own mind attitude causes them the spiral out of control whenever they feel bad. BPD girls are bad news.

Aggregator gang
wait.
they made that dumpster fire of a manga??
Yea I was kinda surprised by it too after reading (and enjoying!) some of their other works. Dunno how many others read it but it was like, a pretty interesting concept that got just a wee bit over the top for my liking to really suspend my disbelief, and then the ending just... left me so confused in the "wait it happened THAT early???" sense. Not that I think Noa-senpei would ever reach that level, mind, but it does make me wonder....

Aw well, at least the art's just as great as ever. That's the most consistent and praise-heavy aspect I can give them.

Dex-chan lover
She's cute as a button, but, and I say this as someone who has had experience with women like her, she'd be obnoxious to be around IRL. That whole defeatist, lost in their own mind attitude causes them the spiral out of control whenever they feel bad. BPD girls are bad news.
yeah i know i have experience with similar people but still, she's perfect

I love this story! Rihito nullifying Noa's manipulative personality is fun to watch. I feel like this "friendship" works really well for their personalities. Can't wait to read more when it's out!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm i think some people here forget that mc is the only talk friend she have right now

now think about if you only have 1 best friend you pretty much do anything fun together then suddenly they have another friend and buzy doing another activity with that person and pretty much left you out, it's the feeling of your friend getting stolen from you

Users who are viewing this thread