Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Noa-Senpai and the Family Resturant

Dex-chan lover
Why would she interpret, "we should go somewhere else," as, "we should just go home"?

Being wowed by a family restaurant. She seems like a person who doesn't get out much.

If I heard her saying it's fine to order all that because he's there, I would perhaps just refrain from ordering anything.

Spicy food is all about how used to it you are. Sour is a bit of a personal taste, since some people interpret that as something that's gone bad, especially if it's any kind of dairy.

Eating Thai food makes you a gourmet? Just because people don't eat it that often?

So jelly, that trainwreck of a girl.

sorry for the absence
Don't worry about it. Your own life and health, both mental and physical, come first.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the GYAT um I mean the MILKERS sorry I mean the translations.
5832d058e2fb511554f06.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why would she interpret, "we should go somewhere else," as, "we should just go home"?

Maybe because of the Japanese custom of not saying "No" directly? Still seems like a stretch considering the circumstances. He just said they should go somewhere else for a change. But I reckon she's so moodily negative that she will interpret any change of plans as the other person saying they are bored of her company already.

Dex-chan lover
I'm reminded that ch 1's premise was that Noa-senpai was dumped by her boyfriend, and as these chapters go on I can see the signs why. She's definitely a lot to handle.
Rihito is taking it all in stride though, that's why he's the 🐐

Dex-chan lover
Because you don't stick your dick in crazy. Especially not when crazy is from your workplace and has a higher position.
If you don't want to stick your dick in there are oyher options. You've got fingers don't you? I'm sure love hotels have vending machines that sell vibrators. Instead of thinking "don't stick your dick in" you should be thinking about what you can stick in crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread