Kizoku Tensei: Megumareta Umare kara Saikyou no Chikara o Eru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Who the hell let’s the prince of an empire who is only six stroll around the capital without guards! Get him a whole platoon while your at it!

Maybe because he is the 13th prince not much vassels or maybe the city has good order

Dex-chan lover
My first thought about those princes were, "That guy with the beard looks like an asshole, and the other one looks like a douchy rich kid" so it seems that I wasn't that far off. I expect them to die later on, or at least get their royal titles stripped.

So many things just got skipped! Brief summary of the skips:
1 - He has a eunuch, who works in the palace, as an information broker.
2 - He's distributing his own money, via the eunuch, to a high number of low paid servants.
3 - He heard about the songstress from the eunuch.
4 - IIrc he left unnoticed, which is why he has no entourage.
Probably missed some other details.

Aggregator gang
Emperor knows everything except his son making his 6 year old brother carry a curse sword? Or he just doesn't care?

Fed-Kun's army
I've read hundreds of mangas in similar settings but I've never seen a prince bowing with his fist on the ground like that to his brother (even if he is the crown prince). It looked like something a knight might do but not a prince...

@Akera93 Well the brothers are confident enough to trick the MC into holding a demon sword capable of cursing S ranks to death without any hesitation, so I'd assume that the MC's (official) standing is significantly lower due to being the 13th child, as compared to the status of the 4th child, let alone the combined status of both the 2nd and 4th child.

Even if the succession system in this story turns out to be merit based rather than based on order-of-birth, fictional fantasy royalty be like that sometimes.

Double-page supporter
So far his father is sensible unlike what his face that looks like a stereotypical evil king/emperor suggest.

Dex-chan lover
so far pretty good setup with sensible people aside from the older princes screwing with their brother and trying to kill him with a curse other nitpick would be his lack of guards despite being bottom of hierarchy since appearances and dignity of the royalty are important after all

Dex-chan lover
This dad is more lovable than those idiot brothers that treated him like a guinea pig.

I like this king, he may have a big family and heirs being cutthroat about whose next in line, but Noah is 10 times better than that lot.

@Willie29

It's a demon sword, so they channel energy at a "Overclocked" rate, or at least have a certain parameter for wielding for the user. However, the poor sap that was carrying it was about to collapse because of its aura. If its The Leviathan we're talking about, then water would be his b****.

Double-page supporter
When you played Crusader Kings and befriend all of your sons but it turns out they were killing each other XD

Users who are viewing this thread