Noble Reincarnation ~Born Blessed, So I’ll Obtain Ultimate Power~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 i think you should drop it when it was just this you feel disgust from it bro as i have read the webnovel and so far it got worse so i think this is not your cup of tea
:v
well as for me i rather enjoy it as a fast read

When did the comment section turn into a home for mentally handicapped children?

Also I like this Manga even though it's dumb. At least it's mowing through the annoying tropes first thing, almost as if it has a checklist of tropes to break through.

Nice this is good I hope the translators will continue translating this manga its really good. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

the last time someone was SS tier they made select people go to camps

y does she look like a hentai mc
if u dont get it look at her hair (if u still dont its a meme so)

if he is gonna keep spending money like this he is gonna be poor really soon ( he spend 2 million on a village or 500.000 and he gets 9k per month thats more then 50 months of his income)
and now he just spend more money

Magikarp 13th Prince uses Splash! It's super effective on Villain A, B & C!! Critical hit on Villain A, B & C!!! 😋

Users who are viewing this thread