Noble Reincarnation ~Born Blessed, So I’ll Obtain Ultimate Power~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

Fed-Kun's army
@twinklecake
True but usually the manga turns sexist because it normalizes sexism and makes a joke out of it, at that point it is sexist. I said this has the vibes of sexism meaning that so far it's not 100% sure but it feels like one of those

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 The fuck? What even gave you "vibes" of sexism on the manga's part, when the only misogynistic behavior displayed so far came from a character that was comically villainous?

Also, reading a fantasy manga doesn't normalize anything depicted in it, because it's fantasy. Should we also ban history lessons because gender equality wasn't really a thing until extremely recently in human history? Or maybe you're one of those people who think people who read manga depicting whatever deviant behavior go around reenacting said behavior, even though a quick googling would show you studies that they don't? Or maybe you just don't understand what would constitute sexist content? Because it kinda feels like you don't.

@yukyakyuk There wasn't any. Your levels of sensitivity were correct, his is just too high. There are no like buttons on MangaDex to get people to click on, so don't bother virtue signaling.

Supporter
So Henry isn't just a dick trying to have his brother killed (although admittedly Albert was the main culprit in that)

Dex-chan lover
SSS huh... what will it be after that? EX?

@Akera93 Yeah you should drop it and leave. It's a scary, spooky, sexist, misogynistic, bla bla bla manga.

Dex-chan lover
I am still a bit confused as to why others see MC's Water Element as "SS" and later "SSS", while MC saw it as "E+S" and "E+SS".
It just feel like, MC's base affinity is that of "E" rank, but he is Equipping something which is giving him bonus affinity rank (first it was his given Name, and now the Sword).

Fed-Kun's army
@ZenMasters
you need it more than me buddy. If me expressing an opinion has bothered you so much that you had to attempt a "quirky" comeback, then you're not ready for the real world bt best of luck out there anyway; ;)

Fed-Kun's army
@wankerLin
How about I don't tell you how to be a wanker and you don't tell me what to do with things I read ? 😘

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93

Pfft, I don't think someone who got triggered by something so petty are qualified to give advice to anyone.

How pathetic.

Fed-Kun's army
@ZenMasters
Now, now, I know you're a sensitive little snowflake but I'm just preparing you for the real world where people have different opinions from yours. Here's a surprise to you: You don't have to comment on how you disagree with someone's opinion. You can just move on with your life and not let it bother you so much. I know it's a wicked concept but you'll get there eventually!

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93

You're really that insecure, huh?

If you're smart, you can prove me wrong by just ignoring my bait, but as expected you really do live up to my expectations, thank you so much for proving my point!

P.S
I suggest you to take your own "advice" first, also, here's the tissue! :)

Fed-Kun's army
@ZenMasters

Seriously, take my advice or you'll struggle a lot when you're off your pc and facing real people. Silly "comebacks" won't do you any good then. Thanks for the tissues though, I might need them after getting in contact with you.
As per your suggestion, I won't be replying to you anymore.

Contributor
Message each other privately, don't spam the chapter message board.

feels like there are not enough water focused magic power fantasy protagonists
nice we got one now at least

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 you really are a snowflake. Stop giving people what they want by embarassing yourself even more, just drop it. And reduce the estrogen meds, its not good for your health.

Fed-Kun's army
@ShionSinX

yeah you're definitely a dumb kid, "estrogen meds" haha do you even know what those are for and who takes them? This is what's wrong with kids these days, saying a bunch of words to sound smart when they can't fathom the idea of someone having an opinion different from theirs. Go back to your safe zone hon, the real world isn't for you 😉

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 keep going, enlighten me.

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread