Noble Reincarnation ~Born Blessed, So I’ll Obtain Ultimate Power~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Water Demon Sword

I think they're trying too hard to praise him. Other stories would have all the adults scared shitless and calling the kid some freak of nature or monster.

Dex-chan lover
Is that his new burying hole to dump his dissidents?
Also, I don't get it, what's the E in E+SS vs SSS?

Contributor
Don’t destroy the landscape in front of your house like that, stupid brat. Not to mention destroying trees, a sinkhole like that next to the house could jeopardize its structural integrity.

Dex-chan lover
@P-Geo128 not to his face they wouldn't. Lese majeste is probably punishable by death. I'd sooner lump you with the guy that thought the sword was fake

Contributor
@someunregpunk logic (should) exist in fantasy, otherwise there is what’s called suspension of disbelief. So if what’s happening is not logical inside the built up system of the fantasy world, then the reader has to give up on predicting what’s going to happen because nothing makes sense.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Nolzi This is usually the deciding factor as to whether the fiction is good or trash. Though its not really a sinkhole problem (because I doubt he knew he would make a sinkhole) but a security problem. (random destruction near royalty's residence is bound to summon the guards.)

Users who are viewing this thread