Nobunaga's Chef - Vol. 12 Ch. 104 - The Man Named 'Kashin'

CKN

Dex-chan lover
This time leap function better be explained because the more characters it adds, I fear its going to be used as a continous device for conflict in the story. For clarification, I got no issue with the way characters been used by it so far.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
For some reason Katsuragi feels like a name to scream at...

Those... shounen battle screaming.

Double-page supporter
"Hey, don'cha remember me? I'm your long lost best friend from so-so company so let me be part of your life and live in your house. Because we're friends and that's what friends do! Did I mention you never changed? Hahaha" - some trustworthy stranger

You could have gone to a restaurant and talk things a bit, why do these two had to sperg out this bad? They're supposed to come from a more civilized era...

Dex-chan lover
This is really out of character for Ken to just straight up refuse without judging the situation first...
He stayed quiet and then refused just to create a villain from his time line cuz the author demand it not how Ken the character shouldve acted...
Hope this wont turn into some weird drama ...

Ken Katsuragi.
I wonder if others will call him that later.

But man that guy jumped off into the deep end so fast.

Well, that wasn't creepy at all. But to have such a huge wound to his neck and not have been killed, what happened?

Users who are viewing this thread