noHEROES!

Looks okay but i wonder if this is a oneshot? but just including one page per chap.

Group Leader
@bearboi No it is an ongoing series, 1st chapter is 28 pages long. We just upload a page every week as a webcomic series.

Mmmm, it’s more enjoyable to have something to read a week later than have the satisfaction of reading the whole thing in one sitting. It’s like when you drink something so good that you take a small amount and let it rest in your mouth to savor the flavor.

Dex-chan lover
This is like those apps that are free to download but the contents are locked behind pay wall

I don't normally comment on these but felt the need. These are garbage, maybe the "full"version hidden behind the paywall is better. But I wish you would have not wasted our time with this.

People hatin how there's a paywall, y'all should rethink on how lucky we are for all the free stuff here. If the guy decides he wants to advertise his work here, its fine. But I do wish there was a disclaimer. It just makes me feel less joyful when reading

I rather have the entire web comic uploaded than piece by piece because it'll have to load each time I go to the next chapter. Takes a while because of my WiFi. 😔

@MoistMeal Actually I'd gladly pay for what I read but reading legal manga translations is damn near impossible. Most series take so damn long to translate it's ridiculous. You can't expect in 2021 to wait years for an official translation. What's more often it's then only available in book/magazine form which are obviously more expensive. If it's miraculously available in digital form then it's often only available on one site with some paid subscription model which is also ridiculous because if you want to have even only a little bit of choice you have to use multiple sites which costs just too much for what you get. Why can't there just be a legal site like mangadex where you can get current translations? With ad revenue I bet the business could even be sustainable without any shitty subscription. Japan is losing a lot of potential money because of how slow and cumbersome the official translations are.

Users who are viewing this thread