Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Be My Wife!

Dex-chan lover
Man gregorio has massive middile child energy, like the dude is having a very eventful day already but doesnt even compare to the day the other two are having / going to have since it's only breakfast and this shit is about to snowball

Dex-chan lover
Well with this, she's basically won already. ( and so did Gerald and er....Gregorio?) Making the King change his mind would take another series.

Whatever comes next I suppose is digging the hole that much deeper to bury potato girl and her now fellow spud "prince", heir to nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Well with this, she's basically won already. ( and so did Gerald and er....Gregorio?) Making the King change his mind would take another series.

Whatever comes next I suppose is digging the hole that much deeper to bury potato girl and her now fellow spud "prince", heir to nothing.
Mc doesn’t want to simply win….she wants them crushed!

Dex-chan lover
The story suddenly progresses much faster than I thought. I thought her 24-hours struggles would span as long as 200+ chapters and last for 20 years.

Dex-chan lover
The bottle have
Military grade aphrodisiac, Letizia is a noble that always lvoe dthe king brother, she became his closest aide and hoped for romance, but never got it.
Bitch heroine is ruthless and gone for him too, a older gentleman, and did get his flag, from the raws that I've seen Letizia tried to aquire the potion on her own but bitch stopped her in person and possibly tried to blackmail her with the information, that's why she had a pissed face.
I think Letizia was following the guy from when they were in school, imagine a kid half your age or less getting the guy you sought after for years when even getting his nephew.
She even had a discussion with the king brother and was yelled against.
Anyway, she puts it in the guy tea, and even thinks that maybe t was poison after his initiial reaction, but then understands that he is flushed and barely holding in control and...fait accompli.

Dex-chan lover
An important correction: Stop referring to ending an engagement as "annulling" — that's far from proper in any Western langauage and displays willful ignorance. Seriously. In the Western world, annulling is for marriages which as contracts may be determined to be invalid and thus to have never existed legally and religiously to begin with (in contrast to divorce which terminates the contract while both parties are alive), where as an engagement is a promise to marry and like other promises is either fulfilled or broken (as here, and it may also be referred to as being "broken off" or "dissolved" — you have lots of options without mangling languages). Please don't mess this up in the future (as all too many translators do all while wilfully mangling the Western language they are translating into, not to mention any European setting).
TIL that "annulling" means something specific for marriages, so thank you for helping me learn that.

However, I think the general meaning of "annulIing" -- i.e., formal nullification of an agreement/contract -- still works for engagements.

Users who are viewing this thread