Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.5 - What Will Happen?

Group Leader
Yes, i messed up the volume number. No you didn't see anything. In other news, this chapter had so much redrawing I think I levelled up my Photoshop skills a decent bit. Thankfully, next chapter isn't nearly as problematic.

Before anyone complains about Page 12's translation not making sense, here is the original text if you would like to enlighten me.
だからこれまで 相談を受ける フリをしながら
ぜんぼ 『逆ハーエンド』の 全貌を綿密に 把握していき
とうとう ストーリーの『穴』を 見つけたのです
その「穴」から 入り込め ばわたしにも チャンスが訪れる かもしれない・・・
わたしは少しずつ 種をまきました
実を結ぶ確率は 半々だったけれど
なんでなのよ・・・!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This unknown friend of hers is so crazy about her that it makes me think she might be some kind of secret character the devs had planned for with the data being in game but didn't implement due lack of time or scrapped the idea. Can't wait for the condemnation event. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
so technically the stupid heroine ended up destroying her own route cuz she unintentionally raised a flag with a crazy person
Her influence mostly only involved the younger prince, but it would be Alexandra who did most of the work. If Alexandra didn't "remember", I think Lucia would have still ended up with her harem, but just not become royalty.

Dex-chan lover
This unknown friend of hers is so crazy about her that it makes me think she might be some kind of secret character the devs had planned for with the data being in game but didn't implement due lack of time or scrapped the idea. Can't wait for the condemnation event. Thanks for the chapter.
The friend is the original Lucia

Dex-chan lover
A house in the middle of the wood, with nothing inside but a table, 2 chairs, and a tea set?
I just realize Lucia (miss childhood friend) never leave that house. Even the scene when she is outside is in that house garden.
That "house" shape is also vaguely similar to a birdcage, don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread