Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.5 - What Will Happen?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so does the "other girl" not exist? Does that mean she was having tea time with herself?
And while I don't mind the ending of her being stuck with her equally manipulative friend, that seems poetic, it comes across as kind of sad if she ends up alone with just a ghost in her head.
That's why the mother of the prince hate Lucia. I think she did say that"that woman is crazy"

Dex-chan lover
The manga already ended, and all the raws are available. It ends in chapter 16.
Oh sick! Thanks so much, I had read the novel spoilers a long time back. So I was surprised to see it being translated in manga form again. I was wondering if it had built up. Appreciate the info and you have a wonderful rest of your week.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, i messed up the volume number. No you didn't see anything. In other news, this chapter had so much redrawing I think I levelled up my Photoshop skills a decent bit. Thankfully, next chapter isn't nearly as problematic.

Thank you for all of your hard work on this series!

Dex-chan lover
I actually read ahead in the raws all the way till the end and... hoo boy, the twist is fucking gold.

Dex-chan lover
What, not just became shameless gal, she also have a split personality?
I guess you can call it that, in Alexandra's case she seems to have simply remembered her past life and her personality hasn't really changed all that much from her "original" one. In Lucia's case it seems like 2 souls are living in one body

Users who are viewing this thread