Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.5 - Volume Extras

Group Leader
Good day. Thank you very much for joining me on this journey. I will be taking a break now to work on Modern Villainess and later, Go Down in History. This manga has been very fun to read.

I owe my utmost gratitude to Yudrinn Scans, who introduced all of us on this journey to this manga, and Sojung, who provided the much higher quality raws.

As usual, thanks for reading. I shall see you on the next service.

Dex-chan lover
Darn & here I was hoping the extra would be about Alexandra's life with her children but guess I'll settle for the author's & artist's afterword plus Alexandra's fashion line. No love for the dress she briefly wore at the beginning of chapter 14 but I do prefer the one she wore when facing against Lucia.
Whelp that's it for With One Day Left I'll Break All the Destruction Flags so thanks again for the translations & to everyone in the discussions page for clarifying my comment in the last chapter about Lucia's & Alexandra's soul. This is a manga I'll definitely won't forget about.

Dex-chan lover
As a guy who just loves revenge stories no matter the genre, I really enjoyed this one. I have a penchant for scorned villainess ones and this was great. The build up took a long while and the climax was only one chap. But I enjoyed how it wasn't dragged out at the end. Just BOOM right to it after the build up. Cheers everyone, thanks once again translator. I know how fast you were working to bring it to us before official serialization by others.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work on this one. I look forward to your next project, I was sad when that one stopped updating (right after I got into it too, lol)

Dex-chan lover
image.png

I like how these lines make it sound like if people didn't buy the volumes, Alexandra would just fucking die.

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell she really is prepared. She got different sets of armor to wear against different enemies.

Personally, I like the "VS Lucia" armor. It oozes out her villainess vibe real well. But then there's the "VS Elia" armor which is... casual. Not too fancy but not too plain either.

Dex-chan lover
I wish they included the original condemnation dress that she was putting on before her maid stopped her I would love to see that one in more detail since it looked like the exact opposite of the vs lucia dress, I feel like I need to reread this and spend more time looking at the backgrounds and clothing, it's all so pretty but I paid more attention to the plot the first time around

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all your hard work o7 !

Man, seeing Alexandra's wardrobe fully is a treat to the eyes! I definitely get the artist's frustrations towards the monochrome (iДi)
The "VS KING" is very cute and femme, and it would have been even cuter in the intended sky blue!!! Oh the limitations of manga...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your hard work. Stay healthy and safe!

Users who are viewing this thread