Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.5 - Volume Extras

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your work!
I would have liked to see more of Alexandra, but well, that collection of dresses by the artist is a nice farewell bonus, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much XD

Btw, can you add the volume extras and covers for volume 1???

Dex-chan lover
The plot twist was unexpected, and this bonus on the thought that went into her dress designs is a lovely memento. Thank you for taking this series to it's finale.

Good day. Thank you very much for joining me on this journey. I will be taking a break now to work on Modern Villainess and later, Go Down in History. This manga has been very fun to read.

I owe my utmost gratitude to Yudrinn Scans, who introduced all of us on this journey to this manga, and Sojung, who provided the much higher quality raws.

As usual, thanks for reading. I shall see you on the next service.
Thanks so much for the translation, Su1phur! I thoroughly enjoyed the story!

Thanks for the chapter.

One thing to note though, in the extra about Alexandra's final dress, it is stated that "Three years later. A mother with A child." Singular number of child. There are 2 children in the final chapter. Which one is Alexandra's?

Dex-chan lover
this was a brief but wonderful ride, thank you for your service!

And come to think of it, I never really took notice of Alexandra's Bounty until this chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
Finally binged this, wow, that was amazing. Really loved it. Wish it had a physical english version to buy. I want it.

I am a bit curious if that means Lucia was always crazy/had two of her in her head then? Also, interesting Gerald and Alexandra had a kid before marriage, but good for them. Being happy. Nice to see parents that won't put up with their kids shit when they are in power and need to think of the good of their nation.

Double-page supporter
Part 2 when? Seriously there could be much more. Like her on a diplomatic mission to other countries? More wars?

Double-page supporter
WAIT IS THE NOVEL STILL GOING???
ON ANILIST ITS ON RELEASING

Dex-chan lover
PSA: If you reincarnate into an otome game character's body, the original personality might be lurking in the background of your mind/soul, and yandere for you.

I gotta say, I love how it really feels like the heroes "lost" and the villains "won" in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Shorter villainess manga like this is always perfect for the genre.

But I wonder how it would have gone if the MC wasn't an reincarnator but just got secret letters from the other Lucia.

Users who are viewing this thread