Nomin Kanren no Sukiru Bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Oh ofcourse it had to be the classic childhood friend... It somewhat explains his autistic levels of obsession over farming. Is she dead? Or is this that trope where she somehow comes back wherein among some odd 60 chapters or when MC just finally starting to notice the heroines...

Dex-chan lover
Everything resolved super quickly and everyone’s reactions to this international level con felt really weak...

Dex-chan lover
@ClearEyes the opposite for me. I couldnt help but laugh at random sudden "a wild romantic backstory appeared!" development. Something that never fit his character whatsoever. I bet it is going to turn out to be his sister or something too, and he is just too dense to understand even if ppl say they love him and ask if he loves another woman.

Dex-chan lover
I really didn't notice until i read the comments, but there might be a page missing between 15 and 16, prince going in for the kiss, then bam, he's gone, and so is the front door....

Group Leader
Missing page? What missing page? All the pages are there.

(Ok ok, it's fixed now. :) )

Double-page supporter
I bet that she is going to revive either as a demon or even directly as the Demon Lord

Fed-Kun's army
I prefer her going back as a ghost then transform into a vegetable spirit.

Dex-chan lover
And here I was thinking he was just another heartless mc... and now... the feels.

Users who are viewing this thread