Nomin Kanren no Sukiru Bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta

Dex-chan lover
TLDR: Guy has humble beginnings, but almost immediately turns into one-punch man. Author shoe-laces him into high-level adventure while completely dumping his farmer-identity.

Honestly, it would be better if he'd, at least at first, inadvertently prevent disaster by being a single-minded hippy / farmer. Like creating magical plants that'd form a perimeter, or tending the land so well that he ends up creating "hallowed grounds" that demons cannot tread upon.
That sort of thing would at least play around with his identity as a "nature lover", instead of solving everything by being one-punch-man.
Still, it's readable. There's that silver-lining that some "isekai" do not have.

lol, like wtf; you barely get bruises when the dragon tail wipes you into a tree, but cuz you 'let your guard down', you get injured from a knife? What happened to all that defensive power, and such!?

Double-page supporter
@Wireath it's coz he's not contracting his muscles... who am i kidding it doesn't make no sense

Some of these don't even seem written by human beings anymore, but some sort of algorithm, it's uncanny...

an isekai where the guy has some weird skill but he is also the strongest very original

Double-page supporter
Are they finding using random sentence generators to write the titles to this kind of Isekai manga?

Dex-chan lover
it's so bad, you can see there was zero effort in writing in. the action is so dry you'd think J.C staff was drawing this manga

I like OraOraApril19's idea. Using a sentence generator and basing a manga on it would result in some glorious ridiculousness.

Dex-chan lover
Count me in. As a ghost writer, I'm confident enough to make a plot out of any sentence. Perhaps even a good one.

Group Leader
@Hoanghoiham, I got these from a random sentence generator which now has me convinced this is how these authors do it
"The level farm promises into the golden hunt."
"The elite examination can't check the pattern." - Reminds me of those shite school ranking-battle manga with an OP protag

Dex-chan lover
I knew it was trash but there's no structure at all. Guild girl suddenly has a tragic past, big ass dragons keep showing up out of nowhere, new thots show up as often as dragons. MC is as ignorant of the world as the reader like not knowing basic things about his own village.

Users who are viewing this thread