Nomin Kanren no Sukiru Bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta

@Degernase Hate to break it to you but MD is planning on removing the rating options from the site, check the forums.
Soon people will give more mangas a chance and won't shy away from something because some teen madkid downvotes everything cause it's displeasing in some way.
Anyways thanks for the upload, loving the series keep up the good work!

Double-page supporter
@konzolmester Hey kid, the only thing I put effort into is shitposting. What makes you think I actually went through the labor of finishing my mouse click on that 1?

That aside, this manga really is bad. All events feel shallow and underdeveloped, then after being glossed over they're tossed into the "things that happened"-bin.

To make matters worse, when it actually does try to flesh things out we then get some tragic 3 chapter background arc for MC and why he really fucking loves growing vegetables. It was boring, tried too hard to be a tearjerker, didn't introduce anything relevant to further plot development other than "MC had a
sister
" and went on for waay too long.

The current 6.56 rating is very generous. By MD's isekai rating standard, this belongs in the low to mid 5 pool.

@Degernase There is no standard rating on MD.
There is a popularity vote and hate votes that does not reflect anything of its real value.
For example, there are mangas that were rated 6.0 but after it got an anime adaptation by the time the last episode was aired the manga's rating got up from 6 to 8.
Same thing with LN/WN that 9 out of 10 cases has nothing to do with the manga.
See I don't care about others opinion, they are free to express their anger in the comment section where a day passes and everyone forgotten about it BUT...
false ratings that scare away readers do direct harm to the translators who get donations by the otherwise potentialy requested manga.
MD noticed the harm in this and is pending to remove or drastically change the way you can rate.
Manga review is also pending where if you shitpost with no ground and well explained reason, people will downvote you.

Double-page supporter
@konzolmester
There is a popularity vote and hate votes that does not reflect anything of its real value.
Wait a minute, are you saying people are voting based on their personal bias? Wow that's just too far.

No I get it, a bunch of genres/tags are disliked by certain individuals and they go for the small dick move of down-voting all manga containing them. It's petty but in reality it just sets a new standard.

Rating systems have always had this exact fault, there's no ideal solution to it other than familiarizing yourself with the userbase enough to learn what and why people rate certain things poorly and then base your own judgement of the rating with that information in mind.

I have my own genre preferences and am aware of which of those generally get poor ratings simply because of their tags. With that in mind I can simply choose to be more lenient when judging if such manga is worth looking closer at based on its score.

However if the rating system is removed entirely, I'd be be completely unable to dismiss utter trash manga at a glance. I'm way more willing to give an isekai with low ranking a chance, but even I can't really think of one with an average of 5 that is worth reading. Sure I'll give those with ~6 a chance if the plot sounds mildly intriguing but there's some sort of magical breaking point at the 5-6 mark.

Manga review is also pending where if you shitpost with no ground and well explained reason,people will downvote you.
I'll have you know my shitposts are always based on facts. Also it's cute that you think removing one rating system and replacing it with another will not simply shift to the new rating system getting unfairly bombed. Except it'll be waay harder to properly judge whether reviews are rated unfairly , unlike now when I can just look at the voting statistic.
false ratings that scare away readers do direct harm to the translators who get donations by the otherwise potentialy requested manga.
If people are unable to easily sift through things they'll certainly dislike, more time is spent on skimming reviews and reading manga they'll drop within a few chapters cause their judgement was off.
This means less overall manga reading time which translates to less donations.

@Degernase
even I can't really think of one with an average of 5 that is worth reading.
This is the single sole purpose of the hatevotes. Do you have any idea how easy it is to reduce the avarage rating to 6-7 ?
They scroll through 1 chapter out of neccesity of course so they can vote, then give it a 1 so it gives the most impact on the avarage rating.
This is especially devastating on a manga that is rather new or just old and hidden under all the mainstream overrated tittles.
When theres a rly good manga out there that rarely gets a view or rate, along comes a degenerate madkid and its similar "mindset" friends,
and you will have a manga that is bellow 6 and you + many others will stay away from. Simple as that.
Even if you have a prefferance and know what you want, the rating still has a big impact on you in the deccision and the degenerates know this very well.
Praise the Mods this will change for the better.

Double-page supporter
@konzolmester
I'm saying that based on personal experience of reading really poorly rated manga, once they reach the low 5 mark it's usually for more reasons than people simply disliking the genre.

If something has an interesting synopsis but poor rating I'll definitely check it out and I'd assume most people that aren't super casual readers are similarly adventurous. And again if you're not a casual reader just looking for whatever is popular, you'll probably sort by newest rather than rating. I've already either read or am aware of and decided not to read everything on the first ~15 pages of highest ranking fantasy manga.

But I guess there's not really a point for me to elaborate further until you've addressed some of my main concerns.

@BraveDude8
You mean to tell me that the (planned,maybe and rejected) statuses in the suggestion thread are only there for decoration? Do you people ignore every suggestions?
I think I'm speaking for everyone using that thread.... what the fuck?

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@konzolmester

What does anything you just said have to do with us removing the rating options from the site? And why exactly should we remove ratings? It's basic functionality for any media consumption website.

Contributor
@konzolmester 0/10 User goes completely off topic.

While I'm joining you in the off topic corner: You dislike ratings for mangas but actually request them notvonly for comments but as a user rating accumulated over comments, have I got that right??

@rawhat I....lost you in the middle there lol
I try to stay off this topic and bring a closure, as it is in job it's the same on forums, the "boss is always right so don't mess with the boss" lol

I would love to know why this manga has the tag tragedy in it. I tend to avoid that tag like my life depended on it. Sometimes it's harmless and sometimes not.

Double-page supporter
Honestly, it reads as though the author has a dart board and writes whatever plot the darts land on. Also I can't stop reading so please update

can someone please pick this up rawdevart has it to chapter 27 already i really like it so far

Users who are viewing this thread